mm always specifies that she's east asian to separate herself from the jungle asians

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
557471d45655893e3414d930dbf0b863.jpg

What an incredibly weird human being. Of all the things you could be attached to, why would being Asian be one of them?

Crazy fat cunt.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
not a troll but someone in her inner circle or family needs to tell her to shut the fuck up with this nonsense. who does she think she is impressing? bitch you aren't in highschool anymore, its no quirky or cool, no it doesn't give you character. all it boils down to is a bunch of silly bullshit that her cuckold husband has to hear about for hours after he gets off work and just wants dinner and a nap. fuck this cunt.

reading that reminded me of an experience I had with a lady a few weeks ago. it was nothing serious and it went no where but basically we only got to the online communication stage while getting to know each other. one morning after talking kinda kinky the night before she starts off with a bunch of astrological/spiritual/wiccan talk. starts blabbing on about how her sign is this and her daily tarot card said that and how she is in this type of wiccan circle set or someshit. literally wrote 2 paragraphs explaining all of that and I just brushed it off. if I am honest i am rather spiritual and I do believe in God and other not of this world things, hell I even have a deck of tarot cards that i somewhat jokingly practice with my friends but what it comes down to is the lady I was talking to was not good looking enough to be starting with that type of bullshit so early and trying to trap me into deep conversations about her emotions and feelings .. fuck that. now if she was gorgeous I would do it all day long.. kind of shitty of me but that is just how it is i guess. my point got a bit away from me and i started to ramble .. nice story stupid.

TLDL - MM Krill is what to old/fat/unattractive to be relying so heavily on all this mambo jumbo. she needs to fuck off and blow her "beard".

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
not a troll but someone in her inner circle or family needs to tell her to shut the fuck up with this nonsense. who does she think she is impressing? bitch you aren't in highschool anymore, its no quirky or cool, no it doesn't give you character. all it boils down to is a bunch of silly bullshit that her cuckold husband has to hear about for hours after he gets off work and just wants dinner and a nap. fuck this cunt.

reading that reminded me of an experience I had with a lady a few weeks ago. it was nothing serious and it went no where but basically we only got to the online communication stage while getting to know each other. one morning after talking kinda kinky the night before she starts off with a bunch of astrological/spiritual/wiccan talk. starts blabbing on about how her sign is this and her daily tarot card said that and how she is in this type of wiccan circle set or someshit. literally wrote 2 paragraphs explaining all of that and I just brushed it off. if I am honest i am rather spiritual and I do believe in God and other not of this world things, hell I even have a deck of tarot cards that i somewhat jokingly practice with my friends but what it comes down to is the lady I was talking to was not good looking enough to be starting with that type of bullshit so early and trying to trap me into deep conversations about her emotions and feelings .. fuck that. now if she was gorgeous I would do it all day long.. kind of shitty of me but that is just how it is i guess. my point got a bit away from me and i started to ramble .. nice story stupid.

TLDL - MM Krill is what to old/fat/unattractive to be relying so heavily on all this mambo jumbo. she needs to fuck off and blow her "beard".
Brotherman that’s just an understood rule you learn by age 12.

There’s a direct correlation between how attractive someone is and how much nonsense you will tolerate.