• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy’s Friday Shit Postings

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6240.jpeg
IMG_6238.jpeg
IMG_6241.jpeg
IMG_6242.jpeg
IMG_6244.jpeg
IMG_6243.jpeg
Playing Games with Nana
Singing with Nana
and other goodies
Also Missy wants SJ to show up at Nana’s house they can shoot him? I guess

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
abortion is worse than pedophilia is certainly a take not biased by who shes dating. Lol at dummies like Ant pretending to give a shit about abortion. He’s a NY atheist and social liberal at heart, one of those “ehh it don’t affect me!” types. Somewhere along the line he got lost.
Anthony being pro life, is fucking funny shit. (Her posted pro life stuff since Row overturned).

Anthony would have ran the local middle school or high school girl to a planned parenthood, if he accidentally knocked them up.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Missy a little too familiar with the N word.

I'd say let the local brothers and sisters become aware, but chances are both sides are fucking her right now anyway.

Bitch has had her face in more muff than I have.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Anthony being pro life, is fucking funny shit. (Her posted pro life stuff since Row overturned).

Anthony would have ran the local middle school or high school girl to a planned parenthood, if he accidentally knocked them up.
yeah, anthony always talked about how he doesn't give a single shit about abortion, that was how he defined his brand of conservatism. lower taxes, 2nd amendment, and abortions for everyone. i want to say he shared experiences on air of taking your chick to get an abortion, but that could've been nick dipaolo or some other comic. even so, ant would've been haha holee shitting anyway.

that nigger is not pro life ever even if he pretends to be now

Last edited:
Forum Clout

Anthony has no politics, just racism and tax avoidence.

Anything political topic beyond that is just him repeating talking points from wherever he is getting them fed.

And yes, his pro-life stuff given his longstanding public stance on the subject is fucking hilarious. His lack of self-awareness is staggering.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
abortion is worse than pedophilia is certainly a take not biased by who shes dating. Lol at dummies like Ant pretending to give a shit about abortion. He’s a NY atheist and social liberal at heart, one of those “ehh it don’t affect me!” types. Somewhere along the line he got lost.
There's an old show where anthony is saying he's not just pro choice he's pro abortion. Even if someone was to argue he was only joking (he wasn't) then it's clear he's pro choice since he was so vehemently against having kids, he would pay any price to not be a father because he's a coward and knows deep down he would be a horrible parent on top of the fact he's a perpetual child and needs to be narcissistic with his time. Video games and Twitter are more important than family.

Forum Clout
The fact that people make a living mocking Stuttering John is insane. Dude has been irrelevant since 2005 and at least he used to be funny. Shuli was basically an intern. It’s like if Fred from BK went from ball washer to employee because he agreed to basically work for free.

Every time I come across Shuli related content (Which is rare) it is always something related to Stuttering John, Shuli is obsessed with the man.