• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Vs The Jews

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6798.jpeg
IMG_6800.jpeg
IMG_6801.jpeg

Major Snark if you are here, come take your prize of pissing off the count’s cunt

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
What the fuck is she even doing here?

Is it larping? Is she just trying to generate enough outraged responses that she monetizes her Twitter feed? Is she trying to attract some post-Ant MAGA sugar daddy?
I think she is desperately trying to be 'one of the boys' because she subconsciously understands Nick Fuentes is gay. It's all very retarded.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Missy is obvious working hard to reach out to the Orthodox Christians as a Roman Catholic. You guys may laugh at her now, call her a fucking idiot who doesn't know history and is only leaning into being a devout Catholic to mask her relationship to a homosexual pedophile, but you won't be laughing so hard when a thousand year old Schism is repaired thanks in large part to Missy's ranting on Twitter.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Knowing that the jews killed the Romanovs is very smart tbh...surprised me. 99% of the ppl here (sassy 40 yr old men) don't know this.

They killed that family using talmudic principles to the letter.
i would agree with you if she came upon it by her own research, but she's in a twitter sphere where she's going to be constantly spoon fed these type of factoids, she'll always either stumble on being right or being wrong. it'd be surprising if she reads into anything, i doubt she does

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Knowing that the jews killed the Romanovs is very smart tbh...surprised me. 99% of the ppl here (sassy 40 yr old men) don't know this.

They killed that family using talmudic principles to the letter.

You threatened to sue an underage girl after trying to groom her.

You're the only Jew here, sir.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
i would agree with you if she came upon it by her own research, but she's in a twitter sphere where she's going to be constantly spoon fed these type of factoids, she'll always either stumble on being right or being wrong. it'd be surprising if she reads into anything, i doubt she does

Now threaten to doxx me for revealing that you threatened to sue an underage girl after trying to groom her.

Typical Jew shit.