Missy Muscles Tearing It Up!

1000004017.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Every time I see a pic of her it just reminds me that she fucks/sucks a 60 year old man that is half dead in exchange for a free meal ticket and so she can pretend she is a 22 year old live streamer. Now that we know she has a little area in garage carved out with mats. I am almost certain that she was having private ju-jitsu/fuck sessions at the house.

Every time I see a pic of her it just reminds me that she fucks/sucks a 60 year old man that is half dead in exchange for a free meal ticket and so she can pretend she is a 22 year old live streamer. Now that we know she has a little area in garage carved out with mats. I am almost certain that she was having private ju-jitsu/fuck sessions at the house.
She sounds pretty based to me. She will probably inherit Groomia's house and then get ravaged by fitness niggers all over his furniture for years to cum.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
She sounds pretty based to me. She will probably inherit Groomia's house and then get ravaged by fitness niggers all over his furniture for years to cum.
There is no way Joe would sit back and let her get the house. Its the only realistic way that he could leave NY. Joe wants the guns, the house and half of the remaining cumia fortune that gets split with Dawn. Missy will have to shack up with whatever side piece she has been fucking.