• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles Showing Off Her Garage Interior Improvements!

Forum Clout
1000004124.png

Forum Clout
Missy’s entire life is so confusing. I don’t know what she gets out of any of this.

Anthony can’t have a lot of money left and he’s never going to marry her. He won’t give her a child. He doesn’t do anything extraordinary or compelling. Any vacations are discount cruises that cost maybe $3000.

She’s not old, but she’s not in her 20s anymore. Just gonna move down to South Carolina to do Peloton classes?

Does she have any money of her own? A career, health insurance, benefits? Any sort of goals or dreams to accomplish?

None of it makes any sense.

Forum Clout
Missy’s entire life is so confusing. I don’t know what she gets out of any of this.

Anthony can’t have a lot of money left and he’s never going to marry her. He won’t give her a child. He doesn’t do anything extraordinary or compelling. Any vacations are discount cruises that cost maybe $3000.

She’s not old, but she’s not in her 20s anymore. Just gonna move down to South Carolina to do Peloton classes?

Does she have any money of her own? A career, health insurance, benefits? Any sort of goals or dreams to accomplish?

None of it makes any sense.
Agreed. All I can think is she's mentally ill and has been fixated on Nana for a long time. I mean the keys in the cat shit, stealing the camera and Nana having her arrested should tell you something. There's something broken in her.