• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles Foot Shots!

Forum Clout
1000004574.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Spill the tea,child. Was she really an out of control mess? Was she the reason why anthony cried on the AC trip?

She wasn't out of control. In fact she was pretty boring. He was dating Stetten, hooked up with somebody else and took them to a Paul McCartney show where they were photographed, Stetten saw it, busted him, and he had a toddler style hysterical breakdown. It was awesome. Keith, as security, always has a key to his room. He was sleeping from gambling the night before and we came in to wait for the dude to get up since we had dinner reservations. In before the "WHY WERE YOU IN HIS ROOM?" comments..

Forum Clout
She wasn't out of control. In fact she was pretty boring. He was dating Stetten, hooked up with somebody else and took them to a Paul McCartney show where they were photographed, Stetten saw it, busted him, and he had a toddler style hysterical breakdown. It was awesome. Keith, as security, always has a key to his room. He was sleeping from gambling the night before and we came in to wait for the dude to get up since we had dinner reservations. In before the "WHY WERE YOU IN HIS ROOM?" comments..
I'm one of the few people who actually like you, and have several friends who went to HS with you in Flushing. Said you were pretty cool. Give me a breakdown on what a POS ginzaloon pig Keith and his wife were?

Forum Clout
Name names.
Won't do it. If you kept track, one of them was a fellow Hebrew who's now a science teacher. They said you were always a whiny asshole, but were a cool guy at heart. Surprised you made it out with a semblance of sanity considering my people went to grover Cleveland.

Forum Clout
First names. What's to hide if I know these people.
It's not about you, friend. It's about them. You don't sell you're people out like that, first name or not. In the worst HS in Queens, where guys like us were the minority it's very easy to deduce someone's identity. I'm a loser who's got nothing to lose, but they've actually did well for themselves. Leave it to you to make an enemy out of someone who confirms you're an actual decent dude.

Forum Clout
Slow down, kiddo. Are you saying I'm making an enemy because I asked you who you know from my old high school? That's mad, lad. Did you think I wouldn't be curious? Why even bring it up for.
No brother. I wasn't threatening you paranoid Jewbrew. They actually said you were a good guy. I'm not an enemy, nor do I take this seriously. You get a bad reputation here for being a sensitive,defensive crybaby. I'm telling everyone here, that you were an actually decent dude. The "rabbi" used to tell us stories about you. I'd take their word over Cumia and his mission of ginzaloon bums any day of the week.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No brother. I wasn't threatening you paranoid Jewbrew. They actually said you were a good guy. I'm not an enemy, nor do I take this seriously. You get a bad reputation here for being a sensitive,defensive crybaby. I'm telling everyone here, that you were an actually decent dude. The "rabbi" used to tell us stories about you. I'd take their word over Cumia and his mission of ginzaloon bums any day of the week.

Considering I have no clue who you're talking about, we couldn't have been too close. I hung out with an Irish kid and a Spanish kid. Maybe your Rabbi is lying.

Forum Clout
Considering I have no clue who you're talking about, we couldn't have been too close. I hung out with an Irish kid and a Spanish kid. Maybe your Rabbi is lying.
He's not. Like I said, he told us you were a cool dude. Now give me a scoop on the Maresca leeches. Were they playing Anthony from day 1? What kind of people were they?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeeeechhhhhh. See what I mean? You're rich, bitch, get some fucking surgery. I'mma cut that fucking thing off and put it on a keychain for good luck.