• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Made Anthony Find Christ

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 10.29.18 AM.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Cumia: Look at all these great things white people have done before me. I take full credit.
Also Cumia: Those terrible things done by white people before me? That had nothing to do with me. Get over it.
He fetishizes whiteness. His entire attitude towards white people never sounds like a dude taking pride in his race. It reads like someone who wants to fuck and suck the genetically superior race so maybe their GENIUS and GODLY qualities will rub off on him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
We all made predictions of how Ant would change his look when moving to SC to try and fit in. I was thinking buying a redneck truck with gun stickers on the windows and wearing realtree. Nobody predicted he would start going to church just to fit in. Its funny that its all fake and just an act so he can pander to that group to try and grift money

Forum Clout
We all made predictions of how Ant would change his look when moving to SC to try and fit in. I was thinking buying a redneck truck with gun stickers on the windows and wearing realtree. Nobody predicted he would start going to church just to fit in. Its funny that its all fake and just an act so he can pander to that group to try and grift money
There's still no evidence of him stepping foot in church or attending mass, is there? It seems like people are just assuming he's "found God" because his dumb hooker posts "go to mass" on Xitter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's still no evidence of him stepping foot in church or attending mass, is there? It seems like people are just assuming he's "found God" because his dumb hooker posts "go to mass" on Xitter.
No, nothing like what Missy is doing yet. It might be coming though.

This isnt proof, just a recent church comment that came up when I was looking to see what posts he might have on the topic.

1719338879982.png

Forum Clout
Ant would've almost definitely Annabelle'd any kid he had. He doesn't have the maturity to look after himself properly, never mind another human being.
He’d be Joe Cumia Sr. except instead of hyper focusing on faggotry he’d be all in with nigger hate.

“How many times did I tell you to stop watching this nigger SHIT” and throwing his child’s iPad against the wall for watching a Doja Cat video, in a twisted black mirror version of his own dad with the plate of spaghetti.