• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy is the lowest common denominator

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Here’s a broad who was/is good looking enough to find someone her own age and start a family like a normal person.

Instead she decided no, I’d rather go with a 100 year old shock jock because was minimally famous even though he plead guilty to biting his very young ex girlfriend.

Now I know what you’re thinking - it’s because he’s rich and a closeted homosexual to boot, stupid. She doesn’t even need to fuck him and he’s going to die soon anyway.

And you’re 100% right.

But think about what Aunties life looks like if he doesn’t drop dead in a few years from a heart attack. He’s not that far away from other health issues like cancer or Alzheimer’s. On top of that, the longer he lives, the more that fortune dwindles.

In the end, her level of effort will keep rising - she’ll be a 40 year old woman changing diapers, driving him to chemo, filling prescriptions, going to appointments, etc.

I also doubt she’s getting any money when he finally dies. I could see him not having a will because it’d make him too sad.

I predict she’ll end up moving in with Joe and her mother the squirter until she finds a guy who is a few years post divorce.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
IMG_1948.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I think she's just a lazy bitch that doesn't want to work and she gets free accommodation and spending money just for throwing Ant a fuck or hj every once in a while. I'm sure she'd bail if being with nana affected her lifestyle too much but as it is now, she probably doesn't even have to be around him that much and gets everything paid for. She's probably fucking other guys on the side too but nana is too much of an alcoholic mess to even notice or care.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I hope she gets fucked over ala Anna Nichole Smith where she’s not even mentioned in the will. Will we see a second Peoples Court appearance from Joe contesting she gets anything?

Ant is obviously too lazy and uncomfortable with the implications to write a will, plus his death will either be swift or dementia-ridden

Who we got between Missy, Joe, and Keith to take the money? I think Keith is the favorite by virtue of being barely the least retarded

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Ant is obviously too lazy and uncomfortable with the implications to write a will, plus his death will either be swift or dementia-ridden

Who we got between Missy, Joe, and Keith to take the money? I think Keith is the favorite by virtue of being barely the least retarded
Keith hasn’t been around for at least 2-3 years it’s between Joe and Missy.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Here’s a broad who was/is good looking enough to find someone her own age and start a family like a normal person.

Instead she decided no, I’d rather go with a 100 year old shock jock because was minimally famous even though he plead guilty to biting his very young ex girlfriend.

Now I know what you’re thinking - it’s because he’s rich and a closeted homosexual to boot, stupid. She doesn’t even need to fuck him and he’s going to die soon anyway.

And you’re 100% right.

But think about what Aunties life looks like if he doesn’t drop dead in a few years from a heart attack. He’s not that far away from other health issues like cancer or Alzheimer’s. On top of that, the longer he lives, the more that fortune dwindles.

In the end, her level of effort will keep rising - she’ll be a 40 year old woman changing diapers, driving him to chemo, filling prescriptions, going to appointments, etc.

I also doubt she’s getting any money when he finally dies. I could see him not having a will because it’d make him too sad.

I predict she’ll end up moving in with Joe and her mother the squirter until she finds a guy who is a few years post divorce.
its was a devise that opens up and you put your dick in!!!!!!!!!

p_1_4_0_4_1404-SHAKI-Egg-Suction-Cup-Anal-Butt-Plug-9-x-4.8-cm-Purple.jpg

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout

And you’re 100% right.

It could be worse. The Viking will be a 30 year old mentally ill man changing Jimmy's diapers. He will have to listen to Kiss and Ozzy all day and get even less money.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
She has to be worried in her head that if he finds another 17-year-old to shack up with, he will leave her AGAIN just like the first time he cheated on her, and she found a Canadian girl in his closet and then proceeded to put his car keys in cat shit and charge thousands on his credit cards.

Do you think they ever talk about it fondly when family is over for Thanksgiving? Like "hey Missy, remember when you found that girl in the closet I was fucking and you charged thousands on my credit cards and then I sued you for it? HAHAHAHHA HOLYYYY SHIT"

Forum Clout
She has to be worried in her head that if he finds another 17-year-old to shack up with, he will leave her AGAIN just like the first time he cheated on her, and she found a Canadian girl in his closet and then proceeded to put his car keys in cat shit and charge thousands on his credit cards.

Do you think they ever talk about it fondly when family is over for Thanksgiving? Like "hey Missy, remember when you found that girl in the closet I was fucking and you charged thousands on my credit cards and then I sued you for it? HAHAHAHHA HOLYYYY SHIT"

Nicolini found the Canadian in the closet.

He cheated on Manbody Mid with Dani Brand.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

With no will, out of those three, clearly Joe (or split 50/50 with Dawn) since they're technically next of kin. He's not married to Missy so she wouldn't get anything, and Keith would have the least claim out of all three.

Forum Clout
The baffling thing to me is why Nana continues to pay for the house Missy lives in. He built it, she moved right in, and he's been dodging and evading it for almost a year and a half, with his tall tales of missing doors, unfinished studios and leaky roofs. Seems to be good enough for her, though. Who buys their girlfriend a new house 700 miles away and never goes there? I have a few theories, and they all involve homosexuality, interestingly enough. But it is extremely odd.