• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Comes to Anthony's Aid Day 2

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 9.16.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 9.15.58 PM.png
nice job having your nurse defend your nigger ways

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I don't think that Nana is 100% behind useless-womb-Missy's Twitter account but I do think he makes posts on that account from time to time.
This makes so much sense, what with Joe using his teenage daughter's Facebook and all, but holy shit that'd be so fucking embarrassing I'm physically cringing just thinking about it.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I don't think that Nana is 100% behind useless-womb-Missy's Twitter account but I do think he makes posts on that account from time to time.
its crossed my mind, that Nana uses her account has his backup in case he gets the ban hammer, but the jesus stuff is 1000 percent her. its joint count of autism red pilled faggery

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
How can she be happy with her life

People need romantic & sexual satisfaction and her boyfriend is 3x her age and ugly as sin

Is that really worth the extra spending money? Really?
That Ren Fair doc on HBO is about a way more successful version of Nana, except he’s in his 80s and is chasing tail in their 20s. Surrounded by ballwashers and yes men, no self awareness etc etc. These 20 somethings know exactly what they’re getting into trying to hook up with a rich old dude.

Forum Clout
How can she be happy with her life

People need romantic & sexual satisfaction and her boyfriend is 3x her age and ugly as sin

Is that really worth the extra spending money? Really?
>implying Missy doesn’t get BLACKEDRAW by Jiu Jitsu niggers on the reg while Nana goes “HA HA YOURE CUMMING INSIDE HER EVEN THOUGH YOU PROMISED TO PULL OUT HA HA HO LEE SHIT!” in the cuck chair