• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy challenges you to a fight - do you win?

Well, stupid, what do ya do?

• Total voters

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You're at a bar in the Carolina's, ordering a drink. You get up and don't pay attention, and bump into a tiny, mincing little Ponce of grease who's taking a shot on the pool table, fucking up the play. You apologize, he uncomfortably laughs and says it's his fault (and you think he mutters under his breath "at least you're not black!"). Suddenly, a square jawed lesbian in a karate gi, with feet as wide as a Chinaman hat rushes to get in your face for "ruining our game" and challenges you to a fight outside.

What do you do, man? What do you do?

she might have a slight chance 'cus I'd be loffin so much. I do enjoy a good playfight, & it would be a playfight 'cus she's a turtle-faced woman... I'd probably try to do that annoying move of grabbing her hand & making her slap herself in the face, "stop hitting urself you silly goose"

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Arm drag, mat return, knee on belly, mount, blowjob, 2 hours of sex in various places around the bar, RNC until fatality on Nana while he pathetically tries to get out his gun and shoots his own leg, we sell his shit for Pennies to the n-people stalking his house in the woods, I take his gay ass car and tell her I’ll meet her later, return home and never contact her again.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
What do you do, man? What do you do?
anthony2.jpg
1701094605346.png

DMbN

DX invasion