• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Celebrates the Olympics

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 1.39.44 AM.png

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Repugnant woman. Wannabe edgelord thin-lipped cunt. Notice me, Nick!

If you asked her why she simps for Hitler and the nazis, I guarantee she wouldn't be able to tell you in any sort of coherent way. Such a basic dumb cunt she is. Just follows what her "man" and grifters like Fuentes tells her to believe.

Forum Clout
This was objectively one of the most “American” moments ever. Jesse Owens fucking the rest of the group in their ass while Hitler watched on shaking from methamphetamine use. I think the story was the ride back with hitler in the car was dead silent.

Anthony/Missy and their ilk now are SO patriotic that they’ve looped around to now hating America? Did I get that right?

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Wasn't this an Olympics where a Black guy basically showed Hitler his nuts by completely beating some kraut runner?

She really is a misinformed, stupid slag
Germany had the most medals gold and overall there’s a whole industry where Jesse Owen’s put the nazis in their place but it doesn’t bear out it seems mostly historical revisionism. Oh and missy is an idiot and so was hitler.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The fact she created a Twitter account in order to un-anonymously post pro-Nazi propaganda in the year 2024 is truly baffling to me.

Is she under the mistaken impression 🐜has life-changing generational wealth? Even if he gave her everything, which seems unlikely, she'd still end up having to get a job in about ten years while she's still in her 40s

Forum Clout
The fact she created a Twitter account in order to un-anonymously post pro-Nazi propaganda in the year 2024 is truly baffling to me.

Is she under the mistaken impression 🐜has life-changing generational wealth? Even if he gave her everything, which seems unlikely, she'd still end up having to get a job in about ten years while she's still in her 40s
I doubt she thinks that far ahead, but if pressed, I’m sure she thinks she can just stalk and attach herself to the next pathetic lonely old man who wants a heckin’ based Catholic tradwiferino (who doesn’t cook, whose main hobby is a masculine physical activity, and who has been going to mass for almost a full year!).

BlkPanda

Forum Clout

How old do you think this bitch is?

No way she’s younger than 40