• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy and a Jew

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_7109.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He saw her giant watch then chose that row so he could stare at it for an hour.

He's making his way back to his first class seat while Uglyface Nolips can't seem to afford an exit row.

Imagine if this pussy bitch flicked a quarter on the ground and said "Go get it, Jewcifer."

No of course not, she took a creepshot since she's just as big a vagina as her vampire wife.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I'd like to remind everyone that the one and only time I met Missy, she was VERY interested in me when she thought I said I had my MBA. I said no, I have an NDA, and magically she was no longer interested.

So...who exactly is the money grubbing Jew in this photo. Hint: It's not the guy in the hat.
I do enjoy her lack of any self awareness, much like her “lover”. She complains on twitter about people who go for men just for money
Probably why she goes to church is to find another sugar daddy to latch on too.

It’s funny that Ant’s money goes to tacky Jesus Junk to decorate the home

Forum Clout
I'd like to remind everyone that the one and only time I met Missy, she was VERY interested in me when she thought I said I had my MBA. I said no, I have an NDA, and magically she was no longer interested.

So...who exactly is the money grubbing Jew in this photo. Hint: It's not the guy in the hat.
Hey Danny - If you're a Missy hater, you're alright in my book.

Forum Clout
He's making his way back to his first class seat while Uglyface Nolips can't seem to afford an exit row.

Imagine if this pussy bitch flicked a quarter on the ground and said "Go get it, Jewcifer."

No of course not, she took a creepshot since she's just as big a vagina as her vampire wife.
Danny from the Show is earning a lot of points tonight.