Miscellaneous Hate Thread

G

Post stuff you hate that doesn't fit into its own thread.

- I hate this recent online trend of people advising others to "learn a trade". I've worked a trade. It sucks ass compared to an office job. People are even specifically saying to become a welder. I knew a welder once who hated his life and his job and was even going blind because the protective eye gear isn't perfect.

- I recently saw a brown mulatto zoomer with broccoli hair. He said the word "bruh" when greeting his friend. His friend said "Hi, Xavier". So the faggot's name was Xavier to top it all off.

G

All these ex-cons doing prison knowledge and FAQ videos, letting us youngbloods know how things really are on the inside.

"So I got my bag of Cheetos, my celly has been hoarding mustard packets all week, and big homie across the way has a string cheese up his ass to warm it up..."
there's a guy who does videos like that who reminds me of joe cumia lol. he was a jewel thief and his videos are admittedly entertaining, but I can't help but think "dumb joe-like boomer" when I watch them.

[MEDIA=youtube]lO42mt_wZd4[/MEDIA]

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
there's a guy who does videos like that who reminds me of joe cumia lol. he was a jewel thief and his videos are admittedly entertaining, but I can't help but think "dumb joe-like boomer" when I watch them.

It would have been great if Joe had gone down this road instead of music to read all his angry facebook posts about being ripped off on 2nd hand night vision goggles and bolt cutters

200 ESPIONAGE SQUAD DOLLARS LATER

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

"REAL BANK ROBBER reviews PAYDAY 2 to see if it's accurate."

" Hi, so 25 years ago I walked into a bank, took $8k from the open vault, and walked out."

I hate how my fellow American White Gentiles have imbibed the boostrapping capitalism meme's so deeply that they have a religious-like pathological mandate to lie about any and all nepotism that benefitted them.

When I worked at a private wealth mgmt firm I saw one white wife actually start crying bc when we broke down the husbands finances, seemingly well-adjusted husband was forced to admit that he made up a weird story about where he got a lump sum from instead of just telling her that he got it from family. Tons of similar-enough stories.

I'll get even more autistic and specific. Low income whites are fine telling the truth, high income whites are fine telling the truth but middle class white Americans? They can't. They have to lie about nepotism, I'm gonna say in 97% of circumstances. It's like their entire self-image is dependent upon it.

A) "I inherited my 300k house, and dad left me another 300k in a Fidelity account. I actually only make $18/hr in the 9-5 that I'm intentionally vague about to everyone in my life. If not for these gifts, based only my own personal accomplishments, we'd be working poor."

B) "My uncle bankrolled the small business that I own. I told the truth when I said that i worked for years to save for it, but I saved like $10k and my uncle gave me the other 800k."

C) "I want to fuck small animals in the ass and mouth."

The average middle class white American gentile would rather admit C) to the world than A) or B).

G

The complete fucking retards on youtube who think if a video was uploaded on that date, that's when the clip is from.

I was watching a clip from the shining and someone thought it came out in 2011. You fucking moron, holy shit. Fuck. FN.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Anecdotal obviously but trades are a joke, it's only cool if you're working with sound cunts but you never are lol, just wankers that hate themselves and their shitty lives. Most miserable job I've had

G

Anecdotal obviously but trades are a joke, it's only cool if you're working with sound cunts but you never are lol, just wankers that hate themselves and their shitty lives. Most miserable job I've had
My friend has one of the highest paying trades and I just looked up the numbahs and it's less than what I make in my office job. Yet he's always bitching about his long hours, shitty customers, etc.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
My friend has one of the highest paying trades and I just looked up the numbahs and it's less than what I make in my office job. Yet he's always bitching about his long hours, shitty customers, etc.
It probably used to be class, my dad has a story or two, a line or two.. but everything's monitored now so no fucking about, showing up half-cut etc.
Everything's gay, and I hate that!

My friend has one of the highest paying trades and I just looked up the numbahs and it's less than what I make in my office job. Yet he's always bitching about his long hours, shitty customers, e
How accurate are the numbers on the site you used when compared with your job?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]x5bVrHiPSzw[/MEDIA]

youtube comment:

"That feel when you rewatch this as an adult and realize they were high as shit."

not everything is dude weed, shithead. it's funnier if they're not high.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
broccoli hair
Do zoomer girls stand around saying "I like him but his hair isn't curly or brushed forward enough"? What am I saying, of course they don't because they're all mentally fucked and live through their phones. Waaah I was 17 and covid kept me out of school for a few weeks.

G

Do zoomer girls stand around saying "I like him but his hair isn't curly or brushed forward enough"? What am I saying, of course they don't because they're all mentally fucked and live through their phones. Waaah I was 17 and covid kept me out of school for a few weeks.
there's a zoomer who works at a store I go to whose hair is brushed forward so it covers his eyes. the fucking idiot can barely see, if at all. i'm thinking of just asking what the fuck his problem is.