• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Minaw appreciation thread

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Minaw is one of the better posters here. I used to be a big johnnynoname fan with his surly guy act, but his newer work is lacking. The best thing about Minaw is there is no bullshit or drama. He's in and out, post a little, give a rib or too, BOOM! Dassabesso, just chillin' n postin'. He gave me a couple ribs and my dick moved a little (but not in a gay way. I would tell you, genuinely.)

Here is a picture of Minaw. For such an older gentleman he has a nice head of hair.
_methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_ee0e365b-6505-31db-889a-2e720628eb5a.jpg

Here is Minaw puffing on a ciggy. That's pretty cool, he doesn't give a shit about lung cancer like some pussy.
c16a79a6859d266b88af72dc2d8e707c.jpg

Notice me, Minaw!!!

Please respond.

G

Minaw is one of the better posters here. I used to be a big johnnynoname fan with his surly guy act, but his newer work is lacking. The best thing about Minaw is there is no bullshit or drama. He's in and out, post a little, give a rib or too, BOOM! Dassabesso, just chillin' n postin'. He gave me a couple ribs and my dick moved a little (but not in a gay way. I would tell you, genuinely.)

Here is a picture of Minaw. For such an older gentleman he has a nice head of hair.
View attachment 84387

Here is Minaw puffing on a ciggy. That's pretty cool, he doesn't give a shit about lung cancer like some pussy.
View attachment 84388

Notice me, Minaw!!!

Please respond.
Fine lad.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
In all seriousness, he's pretty balanced and knows quality posts. I don't want to turn this sub into a huge "jerk each other off" fest, but when I visit the forum, I find myself agreeing with his posts more often than not.