Mikhaila Peterson's smelly meat farts

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Imagine the smell. Your girl returns from a hard day of podcasting, only to let rip with her pungent carnivore farts. Only meat, no fibre. Pounds of meat sitting inside her for weeks, fermenting. Ponder the aroma. Would you ever date a girl who let rip with hot rancid farts all day?

channels4_profile.jpg
4F14E47E00000578-6058489-image-a-8_1534239948880.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Id probably still fuck her butt but id be gagging the whole time. Payback would be me shoving it in with no lube and then throat fucking her with her own shit all over my cockhead. Deff wouldnt bust inside her puss. Itd be right down her throat with no warning. See whos gagging then, whore.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Id probably still fuck her butt but id be gagging the whole time. Payback would be me shoving it in with no lube and then throat fucking her with her own shit all over my cockhead. Deff wouldnt bust inside her puss. Itd be right down her throat with no warning. See whos gagging then, whore.
I don’t understand how so many raconteurs are gathered in one area.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Imagine the smell. Your girl returns from a hard day of podcasting, only to let rip with her pungent carnivore farts. Only meat, no fibre. Pounds of meat sitting inside her for weeks, fermenting. Ponder the aroma. Would you ever date a girl who let rip with hot rancid farts all day?

View attachment 211104View attachment 211103

She and her meat farts are only slightly hotter than this hole and her IBS farts:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...an-shares-creative-method-Hawk-Tuah-girl.html