Metal Shop Pat appears

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
With Trump you could at least see how someone could end up being irrationally retarded about him out of anger but the Elon stuff is bizarre. Pat got so worked up that he actually lectured the 2nd richest man in the world on his financial decisions yesterday.

Patrick, when given over $100k of other people's money to spend as you please you were somehow fat and retarded enough to end up over $40k in debt. You are one of the least qualified people on Twitter to discuss finances and 90+% of the userbase is unemployed.

View attachment 92576
I don’t know personally one person that uses actually uses twitter. I know plenty of people that use Facebook and Instagram but not twitter. I think your guess of 90% of users are unemployed is accurate. I remember I knew a couple people that tried it over a decade ago, realized it was stupid, and stopped using it.

I was going to bring this up. Many years ago I was taking a metallurgy class in college and Ford had just started using aluminum for their cars which became a big topic of conversation. Since then whenever I think of aluminum and cars, I think Ford.
I'm neither for or against it, either. I have a 21' F350 and it's heavy as fuck. I don't see the advantage to it but nonetheless there's millions of them on the road. There's advantages and disadvantages to both aluminum and steel. The mental gymnastics he goes through daily for shit like this would be better spent becoming a useful human.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
With Trump you could at least see how someone could end up being irrationally retarded about him out of anger but the Elon stuff is bizarre. Pat got so worked up that he actually lectured the 2nd richest man in the world on his financial decisions yesterday.

Patrick, when given over $100k of other people's money to spend as you please you were somehow fat and retarded enough to end up over $40k in debt. You are one of the least qualified people on Twitter to discuss finances and 90+% of the userbase is unemployed.

View attachment 92576

1. You spent $100,000 to owe $40,000
2. You have had no source of income for years
3. You have failed to monetize the thing you spend all your waking hours on (Tweeting)
4. You are kept afloat by your mother-in-law

Wrong child, the 82-9? Camaro noses always cracked they had kits to fix them Patrick child
f8BH1SM.png
He's not a particularly intelligent person, is he?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
All welding is a pain in the ass to a delicate handed faggot like patrick. Some kiwis proved that had to pretend he soldered the lights on one of his gay little spaceships, why is he acting like he has the first clue about welding?
Blue collar Pat is probably the character of his I hate the most intensely. He has never done a day's work in his life and it shows every time he opens his fat yap.

Screenshot_20230131-200356_Chrome.jpg

Yes Patrick, digging a few narrow two feet holes and lifting a fence panel is a big task for someone who is soft and lazy.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What the fuck is he talking about? Most car bodies are made of aluminum. That isn't even controversial. They also crumble safer in accidents, absorbing the energy keeping the occupants alive.
Exactly, that’s how pretty much ever new car for the past decade is 5 star safety rated, Subaru uses their safety record as a selling point. No wonder Pat couldn’t make it selling cars, he doesn’t understand meeting someone’s needs with the right car. Fat idiot probably tried to sell every customer a mustang when they came in for a truck / suv / mini van.