• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Merry Christmas, sports.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm snowed in at my mom's place. There's a horrendous shitstorm happening in my neck of the woods. All roads/highways are closed, tow trucks/plows are not operating. If only a fat, lazy faggot from Wisconsin could give me some shoveling tips. My truck is fucking buried.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm snowed in at my mom's place. There's a horrendous shitstorm happening in my neck of the woods. All roads/highways are closed, tow trucks/plows are not operating. If only a fat, lazy faggot from Wisconsin could give me some shoveling tips. My truck is fucking buried.

If someone doesn't tell me they're so sorry about my situation I promise I will kill myself.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]WJHP-YyClx4[/MEDIA]
Hope your mum stocked up on booze and delicious treats. If so, look on the bright side. If not, how far is the nearest place to buy booze?
1671911710491.png

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
Merry Christmas, Abe.

Tell Jack Soo I'll take an order of chicken fried rice, half a dozen wontons and not to skimp on the fucking sweet n sour sauce this time.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Merry Christmas, Abe.

Tell Jack Soo I'll take an order of chicken fried rice, half a dozen wontons and not to skimp on the fucking sweet n sour sauce this time.
He's Japanese, goddammit. And you know that. He only said he was a Chinese when he was starting out because everyone was pissy about Pearl Harbor at the time. Now he can't get into Japanese Heaven.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Have a good one, Abe, and stay warm. That rye should make you nice and toasty.

What kinda snacks do you fellas like to have with your drinks? I’m being a complete Tomlinson today, under a blanket and drinking a beer while watching Nog Football League. I can’t believe this is his life every day. Fucking pathetic.

Merry Christmas, Abe!