• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Merry Christmas, lads

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
As we speak, it's now officially Christmas Day at home in Poznan. Been a hell of a great year.

You fellas keep me laughing during the down time, and in a strange way, the Joseph and Patrick sagas ground me. Those two loads remind me how absurd life can be, and not to take it so seriously.

May all of you enjoy this day, be it with family, your lover (or lovers, if that's how you swing), your close friends, or your dog/cat. Don't let yourself be alone on a day like this. Embrace love and unity, even if briefly.

And if an Asian woman tries to get you to knock her up, learn from one of the lads here: don't.

Here's a picture from the last get together with the band, right at the start of our Christmas break. Yes, I'm a little pissed from some high quality whiskey, as I am wont to do on rare occasion. Roast me if you must, the band beat you to it anyway (they refused to delete this picture despite my insistence).

Merry Christmas, fellas.

116d10330184eb213fd69b250c668014.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Oh no no no. Gosia hates getting in those pictures - she's a model (sniff) but she's still camera shy unless she's in that headspace.

That's our violinist, Alicja. She is a lovely soul and a kick ass violin player.

She just posted this yesterday, actually. I think it fits.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
As we speak, it's now officially Christmas Day at home in Poznan. Been a hell of a great year.

You fellas keep me laughing during the down time, and in a strange way, the Joseph and Patrick sagas ground me. Those two loads remind me how absurd life can be, and not to take it so seriously.

May all of you enjoy this day, be it with family, your lover (or lovers, if that's how you swing), your close friends, or your dog/cat. Don't let yourself be alone on a day like this. Embrace love and unity, even if briefly.

And if an Asian woman tries to get you to knock her up, learn from one of the lads here: don't.

Here's a picture from the last get together with the band, right at the start of our Christmas break. Yes, I'm a little pissed from some high quality whiskey, as I am wont to do on rare occasion. Roast me if you must, the band beat you to it anyway (they refused to delete this picture despite my insistence).

Merry Christmas, fellas.

116d10330184eb213fd69b250c668014.jpg
Why are you so small, Ray?

Also 4 of your 5 bandmates look like faggots, the other like a fat broad.

Merry Christmas tho.

Forum Clout
Oh no no no. Gosia hates getting in those pictures - she's a model (sniff) but she's still camera shy unless she's in that headspace.

That's our violinist, Alicja. She is a lovely soul and a kick ass violin player.

She just posted this yesterday, actually. I think it fits.

1671932603685.png

The Khazar genes are strong in this one. Great birthing hips