• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mentally ill great big fat lesbian kills herself

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Welcome to the 41% club, stupid

321236464_1807885252968781_2061461605164810694_n.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ts-activist-henry-berg-brousseau-dies-aged-24

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They don’t want “acceptance” they want extra special treatment just because they’re mentally ill. They cry acceptance but we all know they want to be given whatever they want because they can’t decide what gender they are.

I’ve been noticing the word “activist” in places it shouldn’t belong. Just yesterday I saw someone was an “HIV activist” which makes zero sense.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Thats a rough 24
Legit thought that thing was 54.

I heard Dustin Hoffman talk about doing that Tootsie movie. He said it made him be nicer to women he wouldn’t fuck because he realized he’d be an ugly woman if that’s what he was and wouldn’t want to be just ignored as a person on account if looks. But that’s the way the world works.

Imagine being a fat ugly woman and you think it’ll improve to be a man, but you are just a fat ugly Frankenstein either way. At least Dustin could take his costume off.

Nice life ruining procedures, stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
They don’t want “acceptance” they want extra special treatment just because they’re mentally ill. They cry acceptance but we all know they want to be given whatever they want because they can’t decide what gender they are.

I’ve been noticing the word “activist” in places it shouldn’t belong. Just yesterday I saw someone was an “HIV activist” which makes zero sense.
Norton is more of an hiv activist for taking prep