Memes, Pics, Videos, and Gifs thread

RobertMewler

People don't give chickens enough credit for the relationships that they can develop with other animals and humans. They can be like a dog when they're excited to see you.

Birds in general don't get enough love. They're spectacular creatures.

Sniff
They can live between 10-14 years so it would be like having some feathered buds around to get to know on a personal level every day. I look forward to keeping a small flock when we're set up.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They can live between 10-14 years so it would be like having some feathered buds around to get to know on a personal level every day. I look forward to keeping a small flock when we're set up.
You won't regret it. They don't forget you. Some old job I had as a teen was next to a free range farm and the chickens would pop on our side of the fence. I used to wrangle them up and put them back over the fence all the time. They eventually would get over the fence and straight approach me daily almost looking forward to my stupid ass picking them up and putting them over the fence.

I remember when I quit and visited the job months later the chickens ran right to me as I got out of my car. Like a goofy dog happy to see it's owner.

I have a soft spot for chickens even though I eat a ton of them.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
39427B2B-DDBB-4238-88B7-C65669A6CE5A.jpeg