• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Member Esther Ku?

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Did it ever come out what "the stuff he's done recently" was that Opie was talking about in the first couple of minutes? There's been so much gay, catty drama between them over the years, I've lost track of it all.
Could this have alluded to Jim and The Viking already back then? I knew Jimmy said that his "chick" was "talking to people she shouldn't."

Forum Clout
Back when we were in the Cameo game every now and then Esther would drop her price to like $5, from $50. She got a lot of business then.

I had her do one and in the field where it ask what you want them to say I just wrote "Anthony, Brother Joe, Sue Lightning, you know why I'm here'.

The result is the one where she's singing the Old MacDonald parody. She mentioned, Joe, said 'Feed Nana' and even ripped Dave Landau.

Esther's a good egg and I want to lick her asshole.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Back when we were in the Cameo game every now and then Esther would drop her price to like $5, from $50. She got a lot of business then.

I had her do one and in the field where it ask what you want them to say I just wrote "Anthony, Brother Joe, Sue Lightning, you know why I'm here'.

The result is the one where she's singing the Old MacDonald parody. She mentioned, Joe, said 'Feed Nana' and even ripped Dave Landau.

Esther's a good egg and I want to lick her asshole.
This is no place for gentlemen such as yourself