Mel made a movie with Drama from Entourage

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
The direct to video market has become a very strange lifeline to fallen stars.

Seriously, what else do you even see Mel, or John Cusack, or even Hayden Christensen in anymore? They're beholden to these Chinese/Arabic financed, straight to video fodder, where they problem have all their scenes filmed first in three days for an inflated price, and then the rest of the movie has to be filled in with the rest of the actors being rushed through a thirty day shoot in less than two weeks.

Yes, I did see those Red Letter Media videos about Bruce Willis. And yes, I completely believe that's how the process works - I've talked with a few retired hands from the European movie industry, who even back then did similar movies with stars like John Carradine. Nothing has changed.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The direct to video market has become a very strange lifeline to fallen stars.

Seriously, what else do you even see Mel, or John Cusack, or even Hayden Christensen in anymore? They're beholden to these Chinese/Arabic financed, straight to video fodder, where they problem have all their scenes filmed first in three days for an inflated price, and then the rest of the movie has to be filled in with the rest of the actors being rushed through a thirty day shoot in less than two weeks.

Yes, I did see those Red Letter Media videos about Bruce Willis. And yes, I completely believe that's how the process works - I've talked with a few retired hands from the European movie industry, who even back then did similar movies with stars like John Carradine. Nothing has changed.
Mel was in that Father Stu movie with Marky Mark. Easily the best part of that movie.