• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mel Gibson transcripts

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I decided to write these down here for good copy pastes and so we can all relive this glorious moment.

TAPE 1

M: Tell me that the message was something, right? Cause you’re trying to do something…fucking breastfeed with uhhh. Fuckin’ foreign bodies in you. Was that it?

O: Dat had nothing to do wit it.

M: Oh it had nothing to do with what? The fact that you had fake bodies in there?

O: Correct.

M: Correct, ok, good. So you’re not LYING to me about FAKE TITS?

O: I neva did.

M: Yes, yes you just DID. You said they weren’t you fucking LIED to me before.

O: Wat? I dident. I never said anyting of dat kind. You neva asked me i neva told you. Or maybe you ask me but i never lie about this.

M: “Not a lie,” who cares. Well, they look ridiculous get rid of them why don’t you. ANYWAY uhhh-

O: Thats non of yuor facking buisness

M: IT IS IT IS they look STUPID, i’m just telling you, it’s just an appraisal. Keep em if you want, look stupid, see if I give a fuck! But they’re too big and they look stupid, they look like some Vegas Bitch. They look like a Vegas whore. And you go around sashaying in your tight clothes and stuff, I won’t stand for that anymore. I don’t want my woman to be that.

O: I dont walk around in tight clothes I stay at home most of the time-

M: YOU FUCKING DO YOU GO OUT IN PUBLIC AND ITS A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT TO ME! YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH ON HEAT! AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS IT’LL BE YOUR FAULT! ALRIGHT? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT! YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME WITH YOU FAKE…BOOBS!! WHICH YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOW OFF WITH YOUR TIGHT OUTFITS AND TIGHT PANTS SO THEY CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND! AND THAT GREEN THING WAS ENOUGH TODAY! THATS PROVOCATIVE! I’M TELLING YOU! I’M JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! I DON’T LIKE IT I DONT WANT THAT WOMAN. I DONT WANT YOU. I DON’T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE. I DON’T TRUST YOU. I DON’T LOVE YOU. I DON’T WANT YOU! Stay in the FUCKING house, i’m not GIVING it to you but i’ll LET you stay there. And I WILL take care of my child but I DON’T. WANT YOU ANYMORE.

TAPE 2

M: Stay on this phone and DONT hang up on me i have PLENTY of energy to drive over there. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?…AND I WILL!!!!!!!!!! So just FUCKING listen to me! Listen to my FUCKING ranting! listen to what you DO to me!

O: I dident do anything to yuo

M:…PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

O: Yuo are ruining my life.

M: You make my life so FUCKING DIFFICULT.

O: Well you know what-

M: YOU COULD JUST BE A WOMAN WHO SUPPORTS ME INSTEAD OF A WOMAN WHO SUCKS OFF ME! AND JUST FUCKIN SUCKS ME DRY! AND WANTS AND WANTS….GET OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP IF YOURE A GOOD WOMAN AND YOU LOVE ME!!!!! I DONT BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE!!!

O: What am I-

M: SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT!!! HAS ANY RELATIONSHIP EVER WORKED WITH YOU??????? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

O: Listen to me , you dont love me. Because someone who loves does not behave this way.

M: SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I KNOW I’M BEHAVING LIKE THIS because i know absolutely that you do not love me and treat me with no consideration. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I TREATED YOU WITH EVERY KINDNESS EVERY CONSIDERATION YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY FUCK !! YOU!!!!!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!…BUT! MY DAUGHTER IS IMPORTANT!!!! ALRIGHT??? NOW……YOU HAVE ONE…MORE….CHANCE…..AND I MEAN IT now FUCKING GOOOO IF YOU WANT but i will give you one more chance. HUFF HUFFF YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SMOOOKEE YOU FUCKKEED MY DAY UPYOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELFF. WHEN I AM BEING SO FUCKINGG GOOD TO YOU YOU FUCKING DRAINED ME

O: i deed not do anyding i did not do dis is awl yuar selfash imaganation

M: SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING SMILEEEEEEEE AND BLOWWWWWWWW MEEEEEE!!!! CAUSE I DESERVE IT!!!

O: I I sleeping with a baby am waking up every two haurs i fell asleep because i was waiting for you because you werent ready to go to jacuzzi like we agree

M: WHO THE FUCK CARES WE AGREED NOTHING !!! YOU AGREED YOU JUST FUCKIN EXPECT SHIT GO TO THE FUCKIN JACUZZI YOURSELF GO THE FUCK HEH AHEHGO THE FUCK YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY SOUL IS SCREAMMINGBECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ONE TO JOIN MIINE… YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SOUL!!! YOU CANT GIVE A FUCK!!!!! I LEFT MY WIFE BECAUSE WE HAD NO SPIRITUAL COMMON GROUND AND WE HAVE NONE!!! YOU WONT EVEN FUCKING TRY!!!!HUFFF HUFFFFFF YOU dont care….you dont care….

O: you just enjoyee insultang me dat ees awl

M: FUCK you i so FUCKING do because you hurt ME SO BAD. YOU INSULT ME WITH EVERY FUCKING LOOK EVERY BREATH EVERY FUCKING HEARTBEAT THAT SELFISH HEARTBEAT YOU HAVE

O: i dideent do anyting an i apologiyze foar nating

M: WHAT??? WHAT?????, YOU APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING????? WELL YOURE A DISHONEST CUNT!!!!!!! BECAUSE YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR A REASON!!!!!!! HUFF HUFF PEACE??? KEEP PEACE??? WELL ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME AND INSTINCTIVELY I FEEL THAT!!! AND I WILL NOT BE PATRONIZED BY YOU AND YOURE FUCKING DISHONESTY!!! AND APOLOGIZING?? YOU APOLOGIZE BECAUSE YOURE WRONG!!!! AND THAT IS ALL ILL ACCEPT!! AND IF YOU WILL NOT FUCKING ADMIT THAT…GET THE FUCK OUT!! AND I WILL MAKE YOUR GODDAMN LIFE MISERABLE!!!!!

O: You need medacatioyn.

What??????????? WHAT?????????? I NEED A WOMAN!!!!! NOT A FUCKINN LITTLE GIRL WITH A FUCKINN DYSFUNCTIONAL CUNT!!!!!!! I need a FUCKING WOMAN…I DONT NEED MEDICATION YOU NEED A BAT IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD!!! …ALRIGHT? HOW BOUT THAT? You need a FUCKING DOCTOR. YOU NEED A FUCKING BRAIN TRANSPLANT. YOU NEED A FUCKING…YOU NEED A FUCKING SOUL!!! I need medication….I NEED SOMEONE WHO TREATS ME LIKE A MAN!!! LIKE A HUMAN BEING!!! WITH KINDNESS!!!!! WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT GRATITUDE IS BECAUSE I BEND OVER BACKWARDS WITH MY BALLS IN A KNOT TO DO IT ALL FOR HER AND SHE GIVES ME SHIT LIKE A FUCKIN SOUR LOOK…..or says i’m MEAN?????? THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MEAAAAAAANNNN!!!!! YOU GETTT ITTT??? YOU GET IT NOW???? WHAT MEAAAAN IS??? GET IT???? HUFFF HUFFF HUFF YOU FUCKING DONT CARE ABOUT ME IM HAVING A HARD TIME AND YOU FUCKING YANKED THE RUG YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING SELFISH BITCH

O: dont cam over here i call da poleece

M: WHAT????? YOU FUCKING CUNT I’M COMING TO MYYY HOUSE I’M COMING TO MY HOUSE HONEY YOURE IN MY HOUSEEE!!! SO ILL CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM THERES SOMEONE IN MYYY HOUSE!! FUCK YOU I DONT INVOLVE THE POLICE IN ANYTHING BECAUSE I STAND UP FOR MYSELF YOU YOU WEAK CUNT YOU CALL THE FUCKING COPS!!!!

O: i go to alecia right now

M: WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF TO THAT CUNT BITCH ALECIAS SHE WAS FUCKIN MAKIN EYES AT ME SHE WOULDA SUCKED ME IN 5 SECONDS TAKE THAT ONE UP WITH HER!!!!!!! I WAS TRYNA SPARE YOUR GODDAMN FEELINGS!!!!! SHE WOULDA BLOWNNNME IN 5 SECONDS!! SHES not your FRIEEEND YOU DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING FRIENDS EXCEPT ME!!! AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT AND THATS WHY IM SO FUCKING ANGRY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT AND you fuckingg USEED ME !!!!! WELL THE CAREER IS OVER!!! And boy when i said that you lit out of here faster than ive ever seen you before and now you’ll be at Alecias place…YOU JUST SHOWED ME WHAT YOU ARE. ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY !!!!!!! FUCKING LEECH CUNT BITCH GOLD DIGGER CUNT WHORE!!! THATS WHAT YOU ARE AND YOU JUST PROVED IT!!! YOU GOT OUT OF HERE IN RECORD TIME!!!!

O: IM SAVING DOGHTERS LIFE THAS WHAT I’M DOING YOU ALMOST KILLED US DID YOU FORGE-

M: AHBUHHUHYHUUHHH BOOHOOHOO LAST THREE YEARS HAVE BEEN A FUCKING GRAVY TRAIN FOR YOU!

O: waht kynda of man hits a womyn with a chield!

M: MMM OH YOURE ALL ANGRYYY NOW? You know what. You fucking DESSERRRVED it.

O: you kno wat u go na answer one day boy u gonna answer

M: WHAT WHAT YOU WANNA THREATEN ME??? THREATEN ME I’LL PUT YOU IN A FUCKING ROSEGARDEN YOU CUNT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? CAUSE I’M CAPABLE OF IT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? GET A FUCKIN RESTRAINING ORDER ! FOR WHAT, FOR BEING DRUNK AND DISORDERLY? FOR HITTING YOU ? FOR WHAT.

Continued…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
TAPE 3

M: WHAT ARE YOU HOPING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THAT?? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA PAY ME BACK?? IF YOU DO THAT, IT’S OVER!!! HUFFF HUFF ITS OVER NOWWW!!! FUCK YOU. HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE SUCH A BITCH! WHEN I’M BEING SO FUCKING NICE!

O: I did not blame you-

M: YOU SAID I WAS MEAN, YOU WERE FUCKIN ANNOYED AT ME FOR WHAT REASON? IVE DONE NOTHING BUT BE NICE TO YOU! BEING A POUTY LITTLE BITCH THIS MORNING FOR?

O: I- I wasnt doing anything!

M: HUFFF HUFFF…WHAT DID I DO ?!?…. AND YOU SAID “OH ALSO YOU EARLIER TODAY YOU- OH, NEVERMIND..”WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU GONNA SAY?!?!,???!!

O: I wasnt gonna say about any earlier today, just last night dats all…

M: HUFFF HUFFFF HUFFF HUFFFFF WHY COULDNT I LET YOU SLEEEEP???? THATS MY FUCKIN MISTAKEI SHOULDA WOKEN YOU UP AND SAID FUCKIN BLOW ME BITCH ! I shoulda WOKEN YOU UP AND SAID FUCKIN BLOW ME. YOU WOULDA LIKED THAT BETTER, YA? YOU NEEDED THE GODDAMN SLEEP!!

O: We were supposed to go to jaccuzi and you said you need to wait for something

M: FOR WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO WAIT? YOU GO TO THE GODDAMN JACCUZI!!!

O: I’m afraid is dark outside.

M: FUCK IT!!!

O: I waited for you, I waited and waited till i fell asleep and then-

M: WAITED AND WAITED, LIKE TWO AND HALF FUCKING MINUTES!!! YOURE FUCKING SNORING DONT YOU DARE WAKE, YOURE BLAMING ME RIGHT! NOW! NOW I’M BLAMING YOU! YOU WENT TO SLEEP AND DIDN’T BLOW ME!!!!! I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN!!!!!! FIRST!!! BEFORE THE FUCKKKING JACCUZI!!!! I SAID I’LL BURN THE GODDAMN HOUSE DOWN! but BLOW ME FIRST!!! HOW DAAREEE YOUUUU??? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!! HUFFF HUFFF FHUUUFFFF AGAGGGGHRRRRAAAAAAAGAGGGHHHHHHHH YOU WANTED THE NUMBER OF MY THERAPIST?!?! DONT YOU EVER RRR SPEAK TO HIM!!!!! FIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN THERAPIST!!!!! CAUSE YOU GOT PROBLEMS MORE THAN ME, AND YOU GOTTA FUCKIN PUSH MY BUTTONS AND IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH US!!!!! ITS NOT!!!!!! I CANT GET LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE DOING IT AND YOURE A LIAR AND YOURE DISHONEST AND YOURE FUCKED UP! SO YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING SON, AND I BETTER HAVE MY DAUGHTER!!! I JUST WANT MY DAUGHTER AND A MAID!!!! ITS A LOT LESS FUCKING TROUBLE they clean up after themselves …THEY MAKE THEIR GODDAMN BED which YOU DID NOT! HUFFF HUFFFFYOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL OR ANY OF THAT OTHER BULLSHIT YOU THAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH! I JUST NEED A NICE WOMAN TO LOOK AFTER MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! …..and i’ll get to FUCK HER LIDDY!! YOURE A PAIIIINNNN IN MY ASSSSS. YOURE A PAINNNN IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! STOP! BEING THAT!

TAPE 4

M: Um. Don’t hire (blank) to come there, okay? you get that message?

O: Well i’ll pay her myself, I found her, she’s my dentists …ex ..babysitter.

M: I’ve been paying her. That’s MY money she’s getting paid with NOT YOU. You found her. I’M HER EMPLOYER.

O: Fine but if I need to use her-

M: -Because I will not pay her if you bring her to your house. I will fire her and I will do it fast.

O: Ok then I pay her cause I need her she good

M: NO. You’re paying her with MY money it doesn’t MATTER what you give her it’s MY FUCKING! MONEY! YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY YOURE ONLY USING MY MONEY

O: You made me moneyless when I met you i used to haf hundred thousand dollars a year when yuo met me, you took me, you possess me, everything I am you owe me with my liver, and my kidneys, and my thoughts, and my soul, everything! My career, PATHETIC career, whatever it is! Is yours! You control me like marionette! I don’t belong to myself, only to you! I can’t do anything and I walk on da eggshell , always wit you!

M: THATS BECAUSE YOU’RE A FUCKING USING WHORE! NOW, I WARN YOU, DO NOT USE (blank) AT YOUR HOUSE, I HAVE WARNED YOU, SHE WILL BE FIRED IF SHE GOES TO YOUR HOUSE! NOW YOU FIND THAT CUNT (blank) AND YOU FIND SOME OTHER MONEY THATS NOT MINE. OK?

O: No i’m-

M: SHE’S FIRED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???

O: Fine.

M: BECAUSE I WILL FIRE HER!!! BECAUSE I WONT PAY HER!!!! AND I WILL FIRE HER!!!! SHE ONLY WORKS AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!

O: Well she has nothing to do at your house, baby is here.

M: THE BABY SHOULD BE HERE AND SHE SHOULD WORK AT MY HOUSE.

O: Baby is where i am. You are insane.

M: NOT FOR LONG. I WILL FIRE (blank) IF SHE IS AT YOUR HOUSE, I WILL MAKE IT KNOWN AND FIRE HER! I’LL REPORT HER TO THE FUCKING PEOPLE THAT TAKE MONEY FROM THE FUCKING WETBACKS, OK?

O: Mel, you can’t just take the woman who gives a child, gives you the entire life, you drag her through, god knows what, bad press,

M: HEY CUNT!!!! -

O: -i’ve never had a bad word said about me in my life. And then you telling me that you take away any pennies you just given to me, I don’t have anything because I gave you my life - three years now!

M: I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING DONT YOU DARE FUCKING COMPLAIN TO ME!!! I DONT FUCKING HEAR YOU, YOU DONT FUCKING COUNT!! YOURE A FUCKING USING WHORE!

O: I’ve given you everything, i’ve been your woman, i’ve given you a CHILD!!! WHAT DA FAK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

M:YOU WOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR ANY (blank) YOU PROBABLY FUCKED (blank) ! I KNOW YOU DID! THAT FUCKING YAS! FUCKIN UGLY MAN YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK SO LONG AS THEY PAY YOUR RENT.

O: I’m not da whore and i’m not da-

M: ARE SO!!!!

O: -bitch And i’m not da cunt and i’m not da user and i’m not da thief and i’m not dose words. All dese lies! All this lies! I am not a whore or cunt or thief or prostitute or anything you that call me! I’m not a user or a gold digger i have no money and no property assigned to me. That’s a gold digger for you? Are you insane? Of course you are, we can hear that because you’re screaming.

M: You get EEEEEVERYTHING you want….you get EEEEEVERYTHING YOU WANT.

O: You have no right, I dont have a penny to me. What kind of gald digging whore is this?

M: OH GOD, CRYING POOR NOW! YOU CAN GO THROUGH MONEY LIKE A FUCKING WHORE! YOU WANTED THE FUCKING DRESS YOU WANT THE TICKETS YOU WANT THE EQUIPMENT…FUNNY HOW IT WENT FROM 33, TO…33 TO-

O: Mel. The equipment is instead of payment, if you hire any composer you’ll have to pay 200 thousand plas.

M: I DON’T HAVE TO! I CAN DO IT FOR NOTHING! I DONT NEED YOU AND I DONT WANT YOU DOING IT I DONT THINK YOU CAN DO IT! ALRIGHT? THATS HOW LITTLE I THINK OF YOUR FUCKING TALENT!

O: Well is clear now, is all coming out now.

M: ITS ALL FUCKING TRUTH! FUCK YOU YOURE A FUCKING WHORE-

O: I tink all you want to do is shove me in a hole and sit me at home, so much for your promise of “I want to let you fly”, this is such bullshit! It’s such arrogant bullshit you never meant to-

M: I’M LETTING YOU FLY NOW, CUNT!

O: What?

M: FLY AWAY!!!!

O: What???

M: I GAVE YOU EVERY FUCKING OPPORTUNITY

O: And i’ve done extremely well! But nobody ask you to spend so much money on the videos and everything, and why do you count the food out of my mouth? Why do you do that? I live with you, I gave you a baby, we together, and you count that and summary all up? Why do you not separate those two? If you count the food in my mouth, why don’t you separate it? And how about you’re giving me money and i’m feeding you and going shopping all the time, and buying you extravagant presents.

M: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING AAABOUT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT BITCH??? I DONT UNDERSSTAAAAND YOU!! YOURE SAYING STUPID!! SHIT!! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING EVEN INSULT ME WITH SOME OF THE STUPID REASONING YOU HAVE! YOUR LOGIC SUCKS BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING MENTALLY DEPRIVED IDIOT!!! YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING FIGURE OUT! ITS THE TAX MONEY INSTEAD OF THE CREDIT CARD, DONT YOU GET IT??

O: Goodbye Mel. Baby es crying i have to go.

M: YOU’RE LOOKING AFTER MY CHILD.

O: She es my child too.

M: YEAH, I KNOW. UNFORTUNATELY YOU CUNT WHORE. HOPE SHE DOESNT TURN OUT LIKE YOU.