• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meet the Parents (2000)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
It was funny but now that I realize it was the beginning of deniro not giving a fuck and making goofy self referential shit, it's harder to enjoy. Basically he started doing comedies where the whole joke was "isn't it funny that it's deniro doing this!". When the man is not funny or clever at all.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It was funny but now that I realize it was the beginning of deniro not giving a fuck and making goofy self referential shit, it's harder to enjoy. Basically he started doing comedies where the whole joke was "isn't it funny that it's deniro doing this!". When the man is not funny or clever at all.
The only De Niro comedy I like is King of Comedy. Meet the Parents was okay, the rest has been shit.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Over Christmas I was made to watch this and daddies home 2. On and the Spiderman with Jim Norton in it.

And they wonder why I was perfectly fine with lockdowns meaning we couldn't see each other

G

I forgot about that one, but I haven't seen it in such a long time. Was De Niro funny in it, or just Grodin?
DeNiro was quite funny as the "will you please just shut the fuck up" straight man but Grodin stole the movie of course.
[MEDIA=youtube]DZ4oOdkNnxA[/MEDIA]

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
DeNiro was quite funny as the "will you please just shut the fuck up" straight man but Grodin stole the movie of course.

I don't think I remember anything from this film. I might've been drunk while watching it, I dunno.

I'd watch it again but I'm watching Becker atm so I can't watch anything else until I've finished season four. I mean, it's Becker, you understand of course.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It has not aged well and the sequels are god awful. Little Fockers is one of the worst comedies of the past decade.

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
Jewish propaganda.

Stiller is just a good-hearted Jew who cannot find his way into the harsh, ultra-conservative, tight-knit WASP-culture, eh? Bullshit. In 2000, there was no place left in America that had a family that close, and this was just Jews doing what Jews do in trying to destroy the last vestiges of Whiteness.

His rival is the Aryan (played by a Jew) Christian who became a carpenter to walk into the footsteps of Christ.
"How's your portfolio?" Yeah, sure...the Christian has the leg-up on the Jew in terms of speculative finance. Fuck you.

Also: Not only is DeNiro's character an ex-Spook, he's also a John Bircher (check out the book he's reading in bed). In 2000? Fucking how?

This is Jewish paranoia writ full-scale, it's meant to be a catharsis for them. Works like this not only absolve themselves of their ruthlessly separatist creed, (and it's harmful effects on the Other) it also gets Gentiles to loathe themselves and their families, seeing their own desire for self-preservation as absurd and loathsome.

Don't even get me started on the sequel.

G

Jewish propaganda.

Stiller is just a good-hearted Jew who cannot find his way into the harsh, ultra-conservative, tight-knit WASP-culture, eh? Bullshit. In 2000, there was no place left in America that had a family that close, and this was just Jews doing what Jews do in trying to destroy the last vestiges of Whiteness.

His rival is the Aryan (played by a Jew) Christian who became a carpenter to walk into the footsteps of Christ.
"How's your portfolio?" Yeah, sure...the Christian has the leg-up on the Jew in terms of speculative finance. Fuck you.

Also: Not only is DeNiro's character an ex-Spook, he's also a John Bircher (check out the book he's reading in bed). In 2000? Fucking how?

This is Jewish paranoia writ full-scale, it's meant to be a catharsis for them. Works like this not only absolve themselves of their ruthlessly separatist creed, (and it's harmful effects on the Other) it also gets Gentiles to loathe themselves and their families, seeing their own desire for self-preservation as absurd and loathsome.

Don't even get me started on the sequel.
black-pilled from YT, is that you? Well said.