Me? Yeah, I'm internet famous 😎

G

I know I'm repeating the same point in multiple posts but I'm gonna keep repeating it. 19 kids are dead due to a mentally ill psychopath. I try to read more about this story but every goddamn thing I read makes me cry. That it was 2 days from summer break. All the kids that survived but watched their friends get killed like it was 'Nam. How emotionally immature 2nd graders are, like they still get excited to play the parachute game.

Meanwhile, here's Patrick. He's got a wee tweet (about those dead kids) doing some numbers. He has time to be faux modest and say "some numbers". He's got time to talk about his wee tweet (about those dead kids) has been seen by a million people, and give his books a plug as well. That's all he cares about. That he did good on twitter by crafting the right tweet about those dead kids.

If this shit goes down at Annabelle's elementary school and not Robb, he might be sad about his daughter dying for a minute. I'd give him 100 seconds after learning the news before he starts thinking I can get on TV as the father of a slain child! I'll be just like those kids at Parkland, going on CNN to talk about gun reform! Then remember to be sad, remember to look sad Patrick. Wow I'll probably meet the Obamas!
This is just the perfect post you have here. You have encapsulated what he is in a perfect example of how the world is just a prop to brag about his "success". He has failed at everything, but somehow he multiplied by a 100 the number of people that saw his fake empathetic tweet in a humble brag to mine attaboys from deranged fools on a platform that serves no real purpose. All of this played out over a senseless tragedy that has wrecked hundreds of lives and taken the actual lives of 20 children. His "numbers" if they ever mean anything, should never have been spoken about over this event, ever. He should be chained to a pickup truck and have his fat fucking head ripped off.

G

I've been following him for a while now and fuck is he insufferable when he's going "viral". My timeline is full of his tweets because he thinks he's more important than he is and he won't stop fucking tweeting. Jesus, I can't imagine what a fucking douche he probably sounds like at Hooligans right now.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I've been following him for a while now and fuck is he insufferable when he's going "viral". My timeline is full of his tweets because he thinks he's more important than he is and he won't stop fucking tweeting. Jesus, I can't imagine what a fucking douche he probably sounds like at Hooligans right now.
only a matter of time that a rando does a deep dive on him

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I know I'm repeating the same point in multiple posts but I'm gonna keep repeating it. 19 kids are dead due to a mentally ill psychopath. I try to read more about this story but every goddamn thing I read makes me cry. That it was 2 days from summer break. All the kids that survived but watched their friends get killed like it was 'Nam. How emotionally immature 2nd graders are, like they still get excited to play the parachute game.

Meanwhile, here's Patrick. He's got a wee tweet (about those dead kids) doing some numbers. He has time to be faux modest and say "some numbers". He's got time to talk about his wee tweet (about those dead kids) has been seen by a million people, and give his books a plug as well. That's all he cares about. That he did good on twitter by crafting the right tweet about those dead kids.

If this shit goes down at Annabelle's elementary school and not Robb, he might be sad about his daughter dying for a minute. I'd give him 100 seconds after learning the news before he starts thinking I can get on TV as the father of a slain child! I'll be just like those kids at Parkland, going on CNN to talk about gun reform! Then remember to be sad, remember to look sad Patrick. Wow I'll probably meet the Obamas!
If this happens at Annabelle's school, Jon would uncoil his serpent and knock the guys head off from wherever he is with his Dense mushroom head.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Fuck him. He’s a fucking lizard. He approaches the world the same way a Komodo dragon does, minus the killer instinct and jaw strength.

He refers to his “wee tweet” which happens to be about a very real and very sad tragedy. Even worse, he downplays the severity of that situation to oink about billionaires and how important twitter is (it’s not). Hey Pat, there’s a reason the deal is stalling up a bit, and that’s because they have a shit ton more bots than they thought. All they need to do is look at Exhibit A - Patrick S Tomlinson’s followers. Fortunately, Elon is crazy enough to still want that piece of crap for some reason.

I’m glad he lost to Quasi. I’m glad he lost to Nadolski, and I’m glad he owes the city of Milwaukee for fucking up his fucking fence. Have your twitter you fat pig, the rest of the world will dunk L’s on you in real life.

EraGodless

Chris Chan is also internet famous and he ended up fucking his own mom.
200 (3).gif