Screenshot_20220525-161041_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-161054_Chrome.jpg

Bonus: Nice "flying" apart at the seams, stupid

Screenshot_20220525-161331_Chrome.jpg

Double Bonus: beefers

Screenshot_20220525-161611_rif is fun.jpg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I know I'm repeating the same point in multiple posts but I'm gonna keep repeating it. 19 kids are dead due to a mentally ill psychopath. I try to read more about this story but every goddamn thing I read makes me cry. That it was 2 days from summer break. All the kids that survived but watched their friends get killed like it was 'Nam. How emotionally immature 2nd graders are, like they still get excited to play the parachute game.

Meanwhile, here's Patrick. He's got a wee tweet (about those dead kids) doing some numbers. He has time to be faux modest and say "some numbers". He's got time to talk about his wee tweet (about those dead kids) has been seen by a million people, and give his books a plug as well. That's all he cares about. That he did good on twitter by crafting the right tweet about those dead kids.

If this shit goes down at Annabelle's elementary school and not Robb, he might be sad about his daughter dying for a minute. I'd give him 100 seconds after learning the news before he starts thinking I can get on TV as the father of a slain child! I'll be just like those kids at Parkland, going on CNN to talk about gun reform! Then remember to be sad, remember to look sad Patrick. Wow I'll probably meet the Obamas!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve said it before but Pat is the poster child for the dangers of social media on one’s mental health. Twitter is his entire life, everyday he wakes up and hopes to chase the dragon of going viral and getting likes and retweets. That’s his entire life, everything minute of the day he’s thinking about twitter and what he can tweet for likes. He goes to bar just to sit on his laptop and waste time on twitter. If he can’t tweet his entire world crashes and he wonders around in a haze without his toy. He’s doing a humble brag because he tweeted about a tragedy because he believes that his purpose in life. He’s a real sick fuck. Plus he’s fat.

G