• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Me at 24

G

cgm.png

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Know him from such stories as dude already left the country for four months we know now Ehrenberg was on Ari Shapiro and I think they’re trying. I think Erenberg is trying to troll people and I’m calling him outfit. I like Erenberg I think he’s very funny and I think Ehrenberg went on our podcast And tried to do a comedy character and try an experiment now I’m not saying it’s directed towards us, but I think Ehrenburg went on our podcast and did some sort of comedy experiment similar to how he always does characters and look alike and impostors and this is why I like Aaron Aaron has it there’s a similar comedy That goes on with that goes on with me I like absurd purism and Aaron does it and I do that too so we’re bonded together I believe what went on Shaffir‘s latest podcast might have been a bit of what you guys on the Internet like to call Work when I see the term of work when someone says, I think that’s gonna be a Work as in like a You know something they made up for some sort of purpose I don’t like that I cringe when I see somebody goes it’s gotta be Work but obviously it’s probably Work so stop it. I don’t like when somebody takes a word like that, and uses it so often when they just learned about it themselves a week ago and that’s what’s happening with the word Work , I think our pockets

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've talked before about how I remember the first time I saw Chrissy Mayr. She was on RAP and it was before somebody convinced her that she's attractive and worth jazzing up. She was homely as fuck. Just a Velma-haired chubby little fuckfaced ginger bitch with an argyle cardigan. The reason she acts like she's hot now is because she is much better looking now in comparison, and it's still not great. It actually shocked me when she started doing the "look at my tits" thing because I had just seen her a few months earlier looking like an unfuckable librarian.