McSkiver

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 10.41.40.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Joe senior was in the navy, right? I wonder if Joe ever compares himself to his old man as he super glues paper cuts shut and rips his teeth out with doorknob and a shot of whiskey like some pirate of the high seas. I wouldn't do that shit if I was hammered. Mf has like 8 teeth left and he's still digging in there and pushing his luck. I wish he did go to some ooga dentist so he could loudly grumble about there being no English signs and bitch about how the Healthcare system there is backwards.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I almost feel bad for him. Anyone non retarded would go oh well I tried and go to a fucking dentist, fuck the low paying job.
Good thing he served in the Army and gets free medical through the VA...oh wait. He was never a real soldier. Carol gets foot the bill if baby bro doesnt get peer pressured into covering it. He is probably on carols insurance. Its still going to be pricey. It looks like a whole row fell out so its like 5-6 teeth that need to replaced. Dentist will probably say its cheaper to yank them all and give him dentures.

Last edited:

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Good thing he served in the Army and gets free medical through the VA...oh wait. He was never a real soldier. Carol gets foot the bill if baby bro doesnt get peer pressured into covering it. He is probably on carols insurance. Its still going to be pricey. It looks like a Dentist will probably say its cheaper to yank them all and give him dentures.
1718131723386.jpeg