Mayweather Vs. Moore Live Discussion Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Card starts at 2PM EST time. I'll update this thread once I find a link, but I predict another boring Mayweather fight that will go the distance.

quark

Theurgist
Its not boxing. It's a money grab extortion of some rich Arabs with his former sparing partner to no interest whatsoever
Beat me to it. Sick of casuals bellyaching about how boxing is dead on this forum. Of course it seems dead when you only watch 1 major fight a year

Beat me to it. Sick of casuals bellyaching about how boxing is dead on this forum. Of course it seems dead when you only watch 1 major fight a year
Its certainly not as big as it was, especially in the US, but reality is it's doing just fine. Bigger pay days than UFC

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Go on FITE TV and you can still find boxing and MMA cards almost every weekend.

I've turned the corner on Floyd Mayweather - he seems based, so I hope he wins.

Preferably by knockout and not covering up his titties for 12 rounds though

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I've turned the corner on Floyd Mayweather - he seems based, so I hope he wins.

Preferably by knockout and not covering up his titties for 12 rounds though
I think its dumb when people hate on him for not being entertaining. He always did what he had to do to win, and was the best in the world at avoiding being punched by the best punchers in the world. You have to respect it.
A dumb jig for sure but if you’re the best boxer on earth you can pay a guy to read things for you