Maybe we deserve to be nuked

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
North America absolutely should be nuked. "Oh but what about the children?" At this rate, the majority will grow up to be literally dickless, useless pussies with kike-poisoned, faggot mindsets. There's aren't enough people even raising their kids to NOT be fucking uber-sensitive little bitches who break down when they hear someone hammering a nail in the distance to even make a difference at this point. I feel like every guy I meet under 28 is such a little whiney bitch I just can't stand them.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
North America absolutely should be nuked. "Oh but what about the children?" At this rate, the majority will grow up to be literally dickless, useless pussies with kike-poisoned, faggot mindsets. There's aren't enough people even raising their kids to NOT be fucking uber-sensitive little bitches who break down when they hear someone hammering a nail in the distance to even make a difference at this point. I feel like every guy I meet under 28 is such a little whiney bitch I just can't stand them.
I recently got a puppy and it is a very quiet dog. My GFs friend brought her 4 year old son over and the kid is running around yelling and screaming acting like an idiot. My puppy barked once, a light little puppy yap, and he immediately stopped and covered his ears and cried ti his mom that he wanted to go home.

His mom also has already picked out her son’s “drag name”. This is the next gen and it’s hilarious/scary.

G

Well that definitely puts the "afraid" in naked and afraid.

Imagine sleeping in a cave and all of a sudden the powerful vinegar smell of shims ball bag under your nose.

Then you hear in a deep baritone voice "Hey.... You asleep, boo?"

EraGodless

Hey I just made that joke.

Way to Schumer me bruh.
Parallel thinking, brah.
download (5).jpeg