• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Maybe Patrick really is a tough guy.

G

Why else hasn’t he been beaten in a public setting? I’m being serious. The guy is an absolutely insufferable asshole who never admits defeat (recent lawyer beatdown?) and he just says the nastiest most hostile shit to anyone who disagrees with him. Even when it’s not one of us stalkers, who are definitely going to prison btw.

I’m starting to think pat is tough as fuck and nobody he encounters has the balls to step up.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Pretty sure by not having a job, laying in pink blanket all day tweeting and only goes to places of leisure where he's a paid customer has prevented him from getting his ass kicked

he probably doesn't even do grocery shopping, where is all the money coming from really? Disabilities welfare?

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You can tell there's something off about Pat and most people wouldn't beat up a retard.

He's only unbeaten out of pity.
That and we all know he’s a complete pussy, he sits at bars in silence and if someone upsets him he imagines what he would have done instead of sitting in silence like a bitch and tweets that lie on social media. Most people think he’s a weak retard - beating him up would be punching down. I’m sure bars have had to tell people “oh don’t mind him, hes … you know” while making a retard face.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pretty sure by not having a job, laying in pink blanket all day tweetingand only goes to places of leisure has prevented him from getting his ass kicked
This is very true, he rarely has to interact with other people which keeps him out of trouble. If he acted he way he does online in a social setting he would have been put in his place long ago. He’s a scared little bitch and it’s best he’s kept away from other people. Imagine having Pat as a co-worker - everyone would hate him and they would be working to fire him or make the job so shitty they quit (don’t have pay unemployment)

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I'd love to go sit next to him in a bar and start taking about how much I like Trump just so he'd sit there and seethe not saying anything like the pussy he is.
If I ever saw him at a convention I'd be hard-pressed not to walk right by his table and say "Nooooo, child!" in the most obnoxious voice I could muster and then laugh in his fat face. Vegas odds say he'd just sit there like the pussy he is, but who knows, he's surprised us before.