• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Maybe not Pig related or Ballwasher adjacent, but this dude reminds me of Patrick von Tomlinson

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Only thing i know is Drachenlord is known as the worlds most trolled person. Never really found it all that funny, although most documentaries are in german so idk much about em

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Only thing i know is Drachenlord is known as the worlds most trolled person. Never really found it all that funny, although most documentaries are in german so idk much about em
Count Dankula has done a couple about him if you want to get an idea of what that guy has gone through. Pat hasnt had near the amount of first person trolling that this guy has.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
DL’s trolls set up shop outside his house in a small German village and essentially stayed there. The village then essentially fired DL as a resident and forced him into homelessness.

It’s all gotten much much worse from there!

Edit: say essentially again stupid

Last edited: