Master Po is dead

Theodore from Schenectady

Of the Schenectady Shecklers.
Muhammad Ali,, float like a butterfly and all his chants before and after a fight.
Chuck Norris, his views on how martial arts have evolved.
Bruce Lee, his views on combat and why he developed Jeet Kune Do.
Macho Camacho, his chants before or after he fights someone.
Tyson, his chants before or after he fights someone.
End the sound bit with the scene from Braveheart where he is in his cell; "Not every man dies, but not every man lives", mixed with the scene from 300; "It's an honour to die by your side" and his reply is "It's an honour to live by yours."
Download the scene in Troy before the Spartans crash through the door and he tells the soldiers "It's been an honour to die by your side boys", something to that effect.
The end scene in Braveheart where William Wallace is lying on his back with an arrow in him I think and his friends are saying "good buy"
The movie Alamo before the last battle scene they may have said something to prepare them for battle.
The movie Gladiator, before the scene where he is in the woods and he tells the roman solider "The frost, some time the blade stick in the cold" or something like that.
Mixture of all the above will give me a beginning to the show.
Swords clashing.
Blocking and hitting.
The sound wind sound from a weapon being wielded.
Someone yelling while on the attack.

ISO__JOE

Muhammad Ali,, float like a butterfly and all his chants before and after a fight.
Chuck Norris, his views on how martial arts have evolved.
Bruce Lee, his views on combat and why he developed Jeet Kune Do.
Macho Camacho, his chants before or after he fights someone.
Tyson, his chants before or after he fights someone.
End the sound bit with the scene from Braveheart where he is in his cell; "Not every man dies, but not every man lives", mixed with the scene from 300; "It's an honour to die by your side" and his reply is "It's an honour to live by yours."
Download the scene in Troy before the Spartans crash through the door and he tells the soldiers "It's been an honour to die by your side boys", something to that effect.
The end scene in Braveheart where William Wallace is lying on his back with an arrow in him I think and his friends are saying "good buy"
The movie Alamo before the last battle scene they may have said something to prepare them for battle.
The movie Gladiator, before the scene where he is in the woods and he tells the roman solider "The frost, some time the blade stick in the cold" or something like that.
Mixture of all the above will give me a beginning to the show.
Swords clashing.
Blocking and hitting.
The sound wind sound from a weapon being wielded.
Someone yelling while on the attack.

If you open that email you are vulnerable to a virus infection that will compromise your personal information