• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mass, Nazi Shit Postings, and More Insecurity

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6405.jpeg

IMG_6404.jpeg
IMG_6406.jpeg

Much like Ant, she does realize Hitler would have tossed her in a gas chamber right?

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Missy is a Nazi cunt who claims to be patriotic, lives with a pedophile, and is a massive religious hypocrite

If you don't see the humor in these feedings, I don't know what to tell ya to be completely honest witcha
I have no problem whatsoever with more people correcting the record (or attempting to) re. Hitler/WWII/bolsheviks, etc. on social media. Even those who are Cumia adjacent, I reckon. It's not going to stop.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
She is the cringiest woman I'm aware of and that's some accomplishment in 2024. She's like an edgy 13 year old who's just been given internet access and wants as much attention as she can get as fast as she can get it.

Nice choice settling down with this cunt for the rest of your life, Ant.