• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mary-Robinette-Kowal has an AMA going on right now on r/fantasy

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

Might be good opportunity to ask about the sfwa's problematic handling of their legal fund.

These mutants calling themselves "creatives" is a self-bestowed participation trophy. "I have no marketable skills. I'm a creative." So creative that you can't make an honest living off of your loser hobbies. Better than giving in to the man, maaaaan.

Mary, you were a subpar student like everyone else in your clique. You desperately want to be a nerd but, like Milhouse said, technically nerds are smart. You're just developmentally stunted. You are unloved, sexless, and will die alone in poverty.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
IMG_4016.jpeg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
These mutants calling themselves "creatives" is a self-bestowed participation trophy. "I have no marketable skills. I'm a creative." So creative that you can't make an honest living off of your loser hobbies. Better than giving in to the man, maaaaan.

Mary, you were a subpar student like everyone else in your clique. You desperately want to be a nerd but, like Milhouse said, technically nerds are smart. You're just developmentally stunted. You are unloved, sexless, and will die alone in poverty.
Jeepers creepers tell us how you really feel!