Mary Robinette Kowai grosses me out.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I always imagine her smelling like piss. Like she wears piss soaked bloomers. Not trying to be funny, I genuinely always have that image in my head when she is brought up.

Carry on...
That’s the hideous old bitch with the rainbow hair that takes all the selfies like she’s a cute teen girl, right? If so, that old broad turns my stomach and pisses me off. You’re too fucking old and ugly for that, cunt!

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
That’s the hideous old bitch with the rainbow hair that takes all the selfies like she’s a cute teen girl, right? If so, that old broad turns my stomach and pisses me off. You’re too fucking old and ugly for that, cunt!
There's two cunts that look like they smell like cheese tbf. This is the one with alot of warts on her face, the other one is the purple haired cunt

She wasn't that bad when she was younger.

Hugo-award winning author Mary Robinette Kowal. Check out her fiction, podcast Writing Excuses ...

Classic plain Jane, to be honest witcha. I don't think she's even aged that bad, unless she's actually 40 instead of mid 50s. If she had a few kids we'd probably be more charitable, but being an old alone woman with crusty ovaries gives her the essence of a cat lady.

edit: below she is 23

The horror! A Glamour Shot of me at age 23. - Mary Robinette Kowal

How fucking old is she now? That looks like a headshot taken today.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

Hugo-award winning author Mary Robinette Kowal. Check out her fiction, podcast Writing Excuses ...

Classic plain Jane, to be honest witcha. I don't think she's even aged that bad, unless she's actually 40 instead of mid 50s. If she had a few kids we'd probably be more charitable, but being an old alone woman with crusty ovaries gives her the essence of a cat lady.

She's 53 now and thinks her cat can talk.

G

She looks like Conan O’Brian with a perm