• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Mark Hamil is a faggot

G

But he did lose and got his one term having ass booted from Twitter because he couldn't BEHAVE. Skywalker seems like an okay dude to me and if he were posting election fraud shit you'd be suckin his dick right now.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
But he did lose and got his one term having ass booted from Twitter because he couldn't BEHAVE. Skywalker seems like an okay dude to me and if he were posting election fraud shit you'd be suckin his dick right now.
If he was posting election fraud shit then the kikes at twitter would have suspended him already for UUHHHHHFEEENDING some people.

Snake

Every star wars movie sucks and Mark Hammill is a shitty actor.
I was never really into SW seriously at any point. They would come on the local Fox channel sometimes for Friday night movies and I just couldn't get into them. I eventually saw them all with the prequels being the newest thing, and they're just generally shitty movies made by a shitty writer.

In hindsight, it's nothing but a bane on society since it's created all the dumb fucking faggots of the last three generations.

1625370545479.gif

But I do like some space films that aren't aimed at manbabies like Bloblinson. Solaris, Alien, 2001 etc.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I don't care if he hated Trump: He was very clear that he hated the faggot direction that Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson took SW.

To me he's just a boomer. And boomers are either going to love Trump or call him a dummy. Whatever. But like half of the boomers: I don't think he understands the full rot of the democratic party AND it's scope of control over everything.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I've actually never heard a bad thing about Mark Hamill from people who've met him, and there's several I know who have (no, not from those fucking conventions). However, I don't respect the guy, and it's not because of politics:

- Supposedly as part of his contract on the first Star Wars, this fucking man-child made a deal where he'd receive every Star Wars figure ever made, and I think he still does to this day. Nothing makes me recoil more than a grown man collecting toys (Hi, Pat).

- Fucked up his face in a car accident. Not my place to judge, but a lot of gals I knew back then thought he was hot before, bit not really after the accident. The load still pretends he only broke his nose and didn't have reconstructive surgery... Yes, you fucking did, Phantom of the Space Opera.

- Would've been lost to obscurity and straight to video movies if Tim Curry didn't get bronchitis, freeing him to take over The Joker in Batman The Animated Series. This effectively gave him a second career as a voice actor. I give him credit, he's not bad at it, but of course it's all super nerdy shit. Mel Blanc this guy isn't.

I guess I'm really saying Fuck Star Wars. Never was that great a series anyway.

LiberalPussy

I was never really into SW seriously at any point. They would come on the local Fox channel sometimes for Friday night movies and I just couldn't get into them. I eventually saw them all with the prequels being the newest thing, and they're just generally shitty movies made by a shitty writer.

In hindsight, it's nothing but a bane on society since it's created all the dumb fucking faggots of the last three generations.

View attachment 352

But I do like some space films that aren't aimed at manbabies like Bloblinson. Solaris, Alien, 2001 etc.
Star Wars mostly killed intelligent science fiction for real.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
He's been a far left faggot since the Obama days. However, his stance on the bullshit woke politics of The Last Jedi hint that, maybe, a lot of his expressed politics are simply business, and a way on ensuring that he stays employed.

A lot of Hollywood faggots actually have assistants who manage their social media accounts for them, which is why they all begin to sound alike. I doubt Hammill is at that level, however.