• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mario Robinson and Patrick S Tomlinson

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Third and final thread for the day but I’ve located where Rick did his standup gig in June. Apparently he killed it (RIP Bernell) and we could potentially expect an encore on July 22?

C78E4554-ACA1-4233-B973-DD0A26E22634.jpeg
760A345B-371C-4C6B-92DC-A3DFE5FF43DE.jpeg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Of course fuckface wore his motorcycle jacket the entire time in the summer so people would recognize that he's a cool guy who rides a motorcycle. I don't think I've ever been at a bar and not hung my coat up if I wore one in.
It's so it looks like he has some shoulders instead of being an amorphous blob.
Milorganite T shirt, maybe he can start to buy some new clothes with his comedy.

Tangine serving up some good Pat lore today, TYFYS

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
It's so it looks like he has some shoulders instead of being an amorphous blob.
Milorganite T shirt, maybe he can start to buy some new clothes with his comedy.

Tangine serving up some good Pat lore today, TYFYS
My pleasure, I’ve got a few more things on the horizon that don’t involve a podcast or speaking to a domestic terrorist which is relatively exciting.