• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mancow doesn't miss

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
1000008747.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The shockjock horseshoe. Start as shockjock, become conservative, become shockjock again

Most shockjocks hope to get on TV to escape radio, be the new David Letterman. Hence Ant with his ugly face and ugly green screen. Mancow was at least smart enough to realize that never works because radio guys are ugly and unlikable, so went down a more lucrative (relatively) path.

You know what I don't give a fuck about? Competitive swimming. So I also don't give a fuck if there's some dude dominating all the female swimmers. In fact, I think it's a good thing. He's not physically hurting them. He's just demonstrating that female athletes ain't shit.

It's funny because it's giving feminists exactly what they wanted. They are the ones who always said the sex a person is born with shouldn't matter, that opportunities shouldn't be determined by sex. Now they are seeing their demands reach their logical conclusion and don't know what to do.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
You know what I don't give a fuck about? Competitive swimming. So I also don't give a fuck if there's some dude dominating all the female swimmers. In fact, I think it's a good thing. He's not physically hurting them. He's just demonstrating that female athletes ain't shit.

As long as women keep ruining men's spaces I root for trannies to do the same.