Man who failed high school science classes oinks at SpaceX twitter account

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
1664256223750.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
> You couldn't hit Mars with a car.

Ol' 1.7 thinks that rockets have to be right on target from launch, like throwing a dart. This is because, despite seeing spaceships change course in space thousands of times in TV and movies, it's never occurred to him that they can do it in real life. He's even watched SpaceX boosters land back where they started from, and it never once crossed his mind that they might have to flip over and come back to do that. That fact that SpaceX launched that car beyond the orbit of Mars - meaning they had plenty of fuel to spare for course corrections - is something his tiny brain can't put together.

Also, NASA would have been super pissy if Musk had hit Mars with his car; they want to keep it "clean and pristine" until humans get there, and worry about bacteria from Earth hitching a ride on a spaceship and suddenly evolving to live in a sub zero, zero-oxygen environment and taking over Mars before we get there. They're kind of dicks that way.

Last edited:

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Kinda shitty archive: https://archive.ph/lwaou
This one might come up eventually: https://archive.ph/wip/1BeoD

The people who deplatformed Kiwifarms and got archive.org to purge Kiwifarms archives have been trying to get archive.ph shut down also. They're currently just spamming it with as many archive requests as they can while they try to get Paypal, their hosting, etc. to kick them off--that's why the queue is stuck in the 20,000-25,000 range.

archivedeplatform.PNG

archivedeplatform2.PNG

archivedeplatform3.PNG

G

I had an awful physics teacher at secondary school. He was good at physics but couldn't teach it and didn't try. I regularly bunked off his lessons and did little to no work preparing for the GCSE exam (HS Diploma equivalent.) Still got a C. I will never pretend to understand anything to do with the subject. Where does this corpulent oaf get off LARPing as a hobby rocket scientist when he couldn't even pass a HS physics course? He is literally unbelievable.