Make no mistake about what Anthony Cumia is doing right now

DMAN

NYC Mayor
July 2014 was the last time Anthony Cumia was the HOST of a SHOW.

People always laughed like Opie had no career without Anthony... Last I checked, Opie was on the radio before he met Anthony, and Opie was still on the radio making millions for a handful of years after Anthony had loudly exited the professional radio broadcasting industry in July 2014...

Anthony has this little microphone camera thing in his basement. That's not a show. That's a hobbyist. He also has a karoake machine. Does that make him a pop star?

A comedy performer who is only known for their work as part of a comedy troupe, without the other guy? That's called a half a show AT BEST.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
BU BU BU BU BUT OPIE IS ON A BEACH WITH A MICROPHONE!!! WHATS THAT!!!! Cries the petulant babyboy Opie hater, jerking off to KP and listening to Nopie clips, convincing himself that Anthony isn’t just a boring radio side kick…he’s a comic maaaan. Suddenly the door rings. “Fucking niggers…I hate niggers…I hope that’s not niggers…Ant says they’ll kill me….that BETTER NOT be a nigger………” It is the mailman. Their attention is drawn back to a loud “HAHAHAHAHAA HOLEEE SHIT!!!’’”, desk slap, and repetition of a joke. The Compound Media subscriber didn’t really hear what Ant was hooting about, but it didn’t matter. His brain was filled with only one thought: “Anthony is the funniest fuckin guy in radio…”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
FACT:

Opie would always hang and interact with fans. He was down to Earth 100% of the time, but if you were a dick to him, he would fawwwkin hit you where it hurts.

Jimmy would hang around after his shows to meet fans. He never denied a fan a picture (because he knows how it feels to get Jetered.)

Anthony avoids all contact with adults. When he is forced to interact with people he shrinks back into his little boy mind, giggling and trying to suck the cocks of any man in the room.

AntH 100% believed that shit about "being able to access 'funny' quicker than anyone!" was anything more than a flowery compliment from a friend. I'll never be convinced he himself didn't fully believe the horseshit everyone on radio gave him about being one of the funniest non-stand ups and figure he actually could just wing it and have people take to it.

I think he's as surprised as anyone at just how irrelevant he became.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
FACT:

Opie would always hang and interact with fans. He was down to Earth 100% of the time, but if you were a dick to him, he would fawwwkin hit you where it hurts.

Jimmy would hang around after his shows to meet fans. He never denied a fan a picture (because he knows how it feels to get Jetered.)

Anthony avoids all contact with adults. When he is forced to interact with people he shrinks back into his little boy mind, giggling and trying to suck the cocks of any man in the room.
Anthony has to be surrounded by Yes Men at all times to keep his fragile ego intact, and/or drugged and boozed up to suppress his self-awareness of said fragile ego.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
AntH 100% believed that shit about "being able to access 'funny' quicker than anyone!" was anything more than a flowery compliment from a friend. I'll never be convinced he himself didn't fully believe the horseshit everyone on radio gave him about being one of the funniest non-stand ups and figure he actually could just wing it and have people take to it.

He was funny in the realm of O&A , but have a guest in, or place him in a setting that knows nothing about the show and his shit fell flat as a flitter.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It is 3pm. The Anthony Cumia show is starting. Cumia rolls out of bed. He realizes what time it is but he doesn’t care. He texts Erock and his pig producer puts up the “Anthony will be here shortly” logo that the fans are accustomed for. No need to change. Cumia has one outfit and it doesn’t need to be washed until the weekend. “Hahaha holee shit…fuckin Opie…he would always ask me to change my clothes…fuckinnnn girlll shit….” He thinks. He trudges through the mountain of bud light bottles on the floor to grab another from the fridge, heading to do his show. He stumbles into the studio room, ready to go on. “How many viewers we got Erock?“ His wide bodied producer wipes the donut crumbs from his trout mouth, mumbling with it still being full of food: “About 100.” Cumia smirks. “Heh. Fuckin Opie…he couldn’t get 100 people watching him.” Cumia steps out onto the stage and takes a seat. “Heh…fuckin Opie couldn’t do this show.” he thinks. He takes a swig of his tranny beer and knows just the kind of content to deliver…

Heh he hehe …alright..so uhh…sorrrryyy. I uhhhh- heh. I uhhhh woke up LATE this morning…and I uhhhhh you uhhh you know what are you gonna do…so uhhh anyway uhhh Geno you uhh you hear about this BIDEN shit? With the fuckiiiing niggers???….Yeah. Oh yeah. Don’t even get me started…”

Cumia proceeds to go on an hour long racist rant. He is running on autopilot. The only thought in his mind? “Fuckin Opie…Opie would NEVER go here….fuckin white guilt liberal….” after frothing at the mouth and repressing us urge to suck black wiener, Anthony brings his premier guest on: Jim Norton. “Heh…Fuckin Yimmy. I love him! Opie can NEVER have him like I do…fucking loser…” As the slimy progeria child ducks and weaves his way through the tempting alcoholic beverages, he makes an astute point, that no one has ever thought of before. “Fucking Anthony…he’s the funniest fuckin guy on EARTH. Opie could never do this.” He sits down, and they proceed to talk about transgender people for the next hour.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
It is 3pm. The Anthony Cumia show is starting. Cumia rolls out of bed. He realizes what time it is but he doesn’t care. He texts Erock and his pig producer puts up the “Anthony will be here shortly” logo that the fans are accustomed for. No need to change. Cumia has one outfit and it doesn’t need to be washed until the weekend. “Hahaha holee shit…fuckin Opie…he would always ask me to change my clothes…fuckinnnn girlll shit….” He thinks. He trudges through the mountain of bud light bottles on the floor to grab another from the fridge, heading to do his show. He stumbles into the studio room, ready to go on. “How many viewers we got Erock?“ His wide bodied producer wipes the donut crumbs from his trout mouth, mumbling with it still being full of food: “About 100.” Cumia smirks. “Heh. Fuckin Opie…he couldn’t get 100 people watching him.” Cumia steps out onto the stage and takes a seat. “Heh…fuckin Opie couldn’t do this show.” he thinks. He takes a swig of his tranny beer and knows just the kind of content to deliver…

Heh he hehe …alright..so uhh…sorrrryyy. I uhhhh- heh. I uhhhh woke up LATE this morning…and I uhhhhh you uhhh you know what are you gonna do…so uhhh anyway uhhh Geno you uhh you hear about this BIDEN shit? With the fuckiiiing niggers???….Yeah. Oh yeah. Don’t even get me started…”

Cumia proceeds to go on an hour long racist rant. He is running on autopilot. The only thought in his mind? “Fuckin Opie…Opie would NEVER go here….fuckin white guilt liberal….” after frothing at the mouth and repressing us urge to suck black wiener, Anthony brings his premier guest on: Jim Norton. “Heh…Fuckin Yimmy. I love him! Opie can NEVER have him like I do…fucking loser…” As the slimy progeria child ducks and weaves his way through the tempting alcoholic beverages, he makes an astute point, that no one has ever thought of before. “Fucking Anthony…he’s the funniest fuckin guy on EARTH. Opie could never do this.” He sits down, and they proceed to talk about transgender people for the next hour.

Anthony is funny IN THEORY....Not lately by practice. Not by many years. He could be funny in the right situation but it seems that all situations lead back to nigger hater, unless Ronnie Bennington is there to shame him and rub his nose in the unfunniness.

And lol @ "the studio room." It really was just another room in his stupid house. Anthony flew under the radar doing it from home. Stern is an actual celebrity so he was caught.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He was fired from WAAF and rebounded easily with a bigger career. He was fired from WNEW and held off air for nearly two years and then rebounded with a move to satellite and even terrestrial simulcast. Then he gets fired from Sirius and overnight becomes irrelevant. Book signings in empty rooms with felt pens outnumbering total fans in attendance. Zero crowds at live shows when Virus Shows pretty much overflowed into the parking lots.

Without Opie he was literally lost within a month of running his own 'empire'. Even Norton's entire radio show on Sirius is a carbon copy of what Opie did just heavily watered down of course. Including the already built-in O&A audience remnant that makes up his entire listener base. Anthony literally failed to bring over even a minuscule portion of the O&A fanbase for more than a few weeks. It must have been soul crushing to have to pathetically beg and grovel to Opie and offer him half of Compound Media. And to have begged Norton to love Sirius to join Compound Media only for Norton to turn him down every single time as well.
He was funny in the realm of O&A , but have a guest in, or place him in a setting that knows nothing about the show and his shit fell flat as a flitter.
He was only ever funny with Opie setting him up for bits and jokes and segments. Without Opie to give him time to prep bits or sound effects or whatever he is simply not quick enough to do everything himself. Or not capable of running a show AND being the funny person on the show. And without Instant Feedback and Paltalk he lost a major resource for jokes as well.

On his own Anthony is not really a great entertainer. Even Norton had a background in standup and could perform live just fine. And Opie could run a radio show after Anthony left and work phones, production, the mixing console, and so on. Anthony's big skill of being the 'funny guy' died on the famous 'scaffolding' day.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Would you rather dump hundreds of thousands (millions after 8 years) into paying for yes men, and drinking buddies, to fulfill your void? Because you know you are a genetic dead end? That you will never procreate, you will never find a WORTHY wife as very hetero Crowder states it. So you need to fill that time with something, and you know from Summer 2002 to just before Halloween 2004 that you go insane with no outlet to spew your aimless venom. Would you rather be like that, or have kids with your sexy younger wife and maybe pop on the yeeew-teeewwwbs on a laptop for a LOFF and a tenner every now and again... and to occasionally put the boots to Stupid Anthony? Cheerrsss.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
He was only ever funny with Opie setting him up for bits and jokes and segments. Without Opie to give him time to prep bits or sound effects or whatever he is simply not quick enough to do everything himself. Or not capable of running a show AND being the funny person on the show. And without Instant Feedback and Paltalk he lost a major resource for jokes as well.

And this also plays into the chemischree of O&A.... Opie set Anthony up for bits, and Anthony wanted to please Opie and make him Loff. Likewise, Opie would do things like the Cake Stomp and Poker Chips to shock the two guys in his professional life who pride themselves on being "unpredictable."

O&A and Jim Norton, and all the comics by proxy of the stupid Comedy Cellar sycophancy, all conducted themselves in certain ways that made them more likeable, honed, and refined.,, out of fear of what "those guys" might say. Now? Anthony doesn't care what they think. Opie doesn't care what they think. Norton doesn't care. So they all act foolish and do things they would never in the presence of the other.

Anthony dumped out haters who mentioned his personal life, but if Opie was in the room when Anthony gets uhffended and tries to dox posters? Anthony would never act like that, He would have laughed at the black casket GIF if the show was going on when his mom died. But since he was all alone on STUPID ISLAND, unemployed, living in the dirt. He acted like an un-checked idiot 13 year old just getting social media to themselves alone for the first time. He lashed out at fans like a retard, after begging them to side with him on that greggshells humiliation.