Machine Gun Kelly is a huge fucking faggot - Official Thread

G

mtv-vmas-002.jpg

machine-gun-kelly-gold-fashion-outfit-sqp1jrd3c62rajpt.jpg

megan-fox-machine-gun-kelly-couple-style-292989-1620056834517-main.700x0c.jpg

FBa1dpSWQAIHQaM.jpg

GettyImages-1397431384.jpg

Here's Pete Davidson walking the runway for Alexander Wang (pedophile probably):

Pete-Davidson-Started-Out-Awkward-But-Finished-Confident-in-Runway-Debut-at-Alexander-Wang-Fashion-Show-04.jpg

pete-davidson-seen-in-the-alexander-wang-collection-1-news-photo-1147212213-1559495000.jpg

How do you even achieve such narcissism? Annoying as fuck. Hopefully they both kill themselves asap.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Gotta be honest, I like a couple tracks on Tickets to my Downfall
He even has a few decent songs off that album Hotel Diablo and I actually liked Rap Devil more than Killshot, but it doesn't change the fact the dude is a huge fucking faggot who is in his thirties dressing like a goth high school chick and still acting like he's that age too. It's embarrassing.

And even though there were a few decent songs of TTMD, there's no denying it's still uninspired and really generic music. It only got him big because the record label knew how to market that album with the sudden rising popularity in pop punk music again.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I keep hearing about this faggot, but I don't believe I've heard any of his music since Lace Up. What's his deal, other than people just keep talking about him?

G

This is probably the worst cover of a song I've ever heard. It's not just that talentless fag and his grating voice; the band sounds like utter shit too.

[MEDIA=youtube]Pm-ThTebKZw[/MEDIA]
It's kind of astounding how everything is bad in this video. Howard is ancient (is he doing the show from his house? lmao). MGK with his too cool for the room bullshit, and his vocals, obviously. The mixing is atrocious. The electric guitar is burying everything else, and the tone itself just sounds cheap. Clearly they rehearsed this what, maybe once? And Howie's reaction at the end is just embarrassing. Acting like it's amazing...oof.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
His relationship with Megan Fox has always confused me. I thought he was openly gay and yet here he is fucking the hottest woman on Earth from 2008-2010.

Now I'm mad at myself for not trying to get famous after Eminem opened things up for white rappers, just to get with Tiffani Amber Thiessen. Instead of pursing my dreams, I went to college. 😥

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
This is probably the worst cover of a song I've ever heard. It's not just that talentless fag and his grating voice; the band sounds like utter shit too.

TIL how good System of a Down really are.

Also, fuck Howard and his serious interviewer voice and persona. Dude acts like he is interviewing Nixon at Camp David or something. You're talking to a 20 year old with neck tattoos, stupid.