M.M. Schill admits she's mentally ill, makes it about "white supremacy".

RobertMewler

Weirdo. We know you're mentally ill. But OK, kudos for admitting it.

What's disgusting is using it as a way to virtue signal about "white supremacy" and muh racism.

9r19gj.png

G

Considering white people have built nearly everything that makes the modern world possible, shouldn't these idiots focus on the niggers who have only perfected playing sportsball good? As it stands, they never even had hockey, have basically dropped out of baseball, and have lost their dominance in boxing, essentially black supremacy is putting a ball in a hoop and getting brain damaged while being tackled in piles of smelly niggers, until a suicide at 45 ends their existence after burning the millions they made. Complain about that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is why she refuses to get a job so she can lay around and complain. They make medication for anxiety and depression so you’re not special or unique. Plenty of people have issues but they don’t let it control their lives to the point of bring an unemployed piece of shit. So much of this “normalize” mental illness is just for fat slobs like her to exploit it and use it as a reason to live off the government. People that celebrate their mental illness always seem to be unable to be productive members of society.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
She wrote this, thinking it made sense, but it reads like a half-baked A.I. program scanned woke Twitter and tried to write a post of its own.
Mental illness, check. Anxiety, check. My own safety and dignity, check. System (see also: systemic), check. lowercase-w white, check. White supremacy, check. White women (see also: white men, white people), check. Capital-b Black, check. Beep beep boop.

They're all fucking shameless, pandering, embarrassing parodies of themselves.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It really brings me joy that every one of these SFWA cunts openly admit how unhappy they are, they really deserve every second they suffer.
What drives me nuts about shit heads like her is they use mental illness as why they CANT do anything. There’s millions of people on medication related to depression / anxiety so they can lead happy and productive lives and don’t let their issues hold them back. These lazy pigs like Schill cry mental illness as why they can’t work and can’t be expected to ever work. She def on some government disability scam while getting to stay home all day while her husband works and she’s STILL miserable.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
"Those of us in the abuse recovery community know the term DARVO: it stands for Deny, Accuse, Reverse Victim and Offender."

She might be a victim of domestic abuse. That makes a difference to me, compelled me to reconsider certain opinions. Now I think that women's shelters should be more selective in their admission process.

She wrote this, thinking it made sense, but it reads like a half-baked A.I. program scanned woke Twitter and tried to write a post of its own.
Mental illness, check. Anxiety, check. My own safety and dignity, check. System (see also: systemic), check. lowercase-w white, check. White supremacy, check. White women (see also: white men, white people), check. Capital-b Black, check. Beep beep boop.

They're all fucking shameless, pandering, embarrassing parodies of themselves.
Well said, brothaman.

I read it 3 times and I still don't have a clue what she's trying to say.