• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lynch Fantasies with Anthony Cumia Day 7

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 5.35.55 PM.png

Past week now, Anthony really ramping up coded lynching talk. Of course, too much of a pussy to openly admit it, or do it himself

midwit

Forum Clout
"We should unironically hang these niggers from trees. After we're done we should integrate the remaining good ones back into society because white nationalism is for idiots. It'll be fine. I had a black friend, once."

-Anthony Cumia, public intellectual, on Race Relations Circa 2024. The barbarism or the stupidity- which is worse?

We need separate spaces you fucking psycho. Nobody needs to be hung lol.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"We should unironically hang these niggers from trees. After we're done we should integrate the remaining good ones back into society because white nationalism is for idiots. It'll be fine. I had a black friend, once."

-Anthony Cumia, public intellectual, on Race Relations Circa 2024. The barbarism or the stupidity- which is worse?

Yeah but remember all that black on white crime during segregation? WE JUST CANT FUCKING EXIST WITH THESE PEOPLE! (Ignore the fact that we’ve existed with them just fine for the last 300 years)

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

And not a darn thing wrong with jews!
His fucking boomer MAGA-approved racism is enraging. :image_9248:

midwit

Forum Clout
I wish a fawkin pack of "teens" came my direction it'd be fawkin Tulsa all over again.! Holeeee shiet
View attachment 190019
Do you think he would even defend his life if he was in a legitimate self defense scenario with nogs?

Not to imply that pulling a trigger takes courage. But I'm just thinking, realistically a pack of nogs decides they are going to beat him to death. He's alone. He's armed. I don't think he has it in him to make that "decisive" (for want of a better word) decision. He's terrified of big decisions. I think he'd just take the beating and die. Which would be fucked up bc he's fantasized about that exact scenario so many times, but I don't think he could pull it off.

And then lets say he actually did pull the trigger in a completely defensive manner. A Charleston SC or NYC jury would absolutely fry his ass regardless of the details based on who he is as a person.

I wonder if he ever thinks about this-the fact that his fantasy nog-killing scenario is literally impossible. He prob thinks he could pull it off bc he still thinks his 2 million dollar net worth makes him rich and he'll get best Jewish legal team money can buy (if they take payment plans).

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Do you think he would even defend his life if he was in a legitimate self defense scenario with nogs?
What? No. He supposedly had a bunch of hooligans slamming on his car going “OBAMA PRESIDENT NAAA” and he did nothing. He got physically beat on by a black woman and did nothing. In his own story he gets confronted by 5 unruly teens and does nothing. The joke is is that if 5 niggers busted in Cumias house with AR’s they’d be raping his mouth before he even woke up. His entire self defense shit was centered around his home and all his hilarious LARPS are documented on air. Stories about how if that exact break in situation from before happened he would get up, grab his gun, turn over a chair and prop up the gun for MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY and fucking wait for the bad guys to walk into his room….kinda like how he plays call of duty. Lol.

He has never thought about what would happen if a nigger pulled a knife on him late at night and said “Gimme yo fuckin wallet nigga.” This is a man who can’t even fucking handle watching an argument between two men. The fear that would overcome him in that moment would probably cause him to suck the guys cock out of fear to survive, although he’d probably want to do that anyway.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
lmao.

I always love when he pulls that one. He think it's so fucking clever and diplomatic. Utter imbecile.
WHY AM I ALWAYS CALLED A RACIST??? I’M NOT !!!!! BUT SO WHAT IF I AM???? BEING RACIST ISNT BAD!

That is a really consistent viewpoint to have. Not contradictory at all. :image_4848:

Cumias views on race are utterly perplexing because they make no sense. Because HE makes no sense. He is an utterly dumb motherfucker. He’s probably the worst type of racist because he’s completely uninformed. He’s built a life insulated from blacks since his childhood (which obviously set a bad example for him getting robbed of his lunch money like a fucking nerd). He consumes nothing besides nigger crime that would ever give him an actual perspective on what black people think or their position and how that makes them different than us. But then he also subscribes to the conservative viewpoints of racism having to still be a bad thing (he just doesn’t understand you don’t say it out loud). All of these things combined make a man who doesn’t even understand why he hates blacks other than what he consoooms . This is a boomer faggot who loves TV and twitter. He’s not seriously sitting down and educating himself on anything.

Yet he’s also so racist that he cannot make exceptions to his racism. Patrice never made him think even on a subconscious level “Hmm…maybe some of them can be equal to us.” Nope. Not even an exception to the rule. Just another FN. If Patrices fat ass lived until 2021 and he died, and Ant didn’t know him, in this complicated hypothetical you could expect a “🤣🤣👍🏾👍🏾” tweet.

midwit

Forum Clout
WHY AM I ALWAYS CALLED A RACIST??? I’M NOT !!!!! BUT SO WHAT IF I AM???? BEING RACIST ISNT BAD!

That is a really consistent viewpoint to have. Not contradictory at all. :image_4848:

Cumias views on race are utterly perplexing because they make no sense. Because HE makes no sense. He is an utterly dumb motherfucker. He’s probably the worst type of racist because he’s completely uninformed. He’s built a life insulated from blacks since his childhood (which obviously set a bad example for him getting robbed of his lunch money like a fucking nerd). He consumes nothing besides nigger crime that would ever give him an actual perspective on what black people think or their position and how that makes them different than us. But then he also subscribes to the conservative viewpoints of racism having to still be a bad thing (he just doesn’t understand you don’t say it out loud). All of these things combined make a man who doesn’t even understand why he hates blacks other than what he consoooms . This is a boomer faggot who loves TV and twitter. He’s not seriously sitting down and educating himself on anything.

Yet he’s also so racist that he cannot make exceptions to his racism. Patrice never made him think even on a subconscious level “Hmm…maybe some of them can be equal to us.” Nope. Not even an exception to the rule. Just another FN. If Patrices fat ass lived until 2021 and he died, and Ant didn’t know him, in this complicated hypothetical you could expect a “🤣🤣👍🏾👍🏾” tweet.
For me I always get a laugh out of that line bc it is THE prototypical low iq conservative 'clever-clever' bait. The classic case of not understanding that he/they are *always* the dumbest guys in the room by some distance, and that their adversaries get it. In his head when he says "I just want to have an open and honest conversation about race!" What will happen is his interlocutor will call him a racist, to which Ant will retort "....I was actually going to say, I like some black music and blacks are great at basketball! I'm merely saying that there is a problem with violence in the black community. Whose the real racist now, LIB?" In his head that is absolute 4d, underwater backgammon levels of 200 IQ "gotcha's."

But of course everyone knows that "I want to have an open and honest conversation about race" from his mouth means "niggers are provably stupid, violent and useless and I don't want white people anywhere near them." Alas, he has plausible deniability! Why would you assuuuuume that this was his position? Sorry Democrap Nazi...your bigotry is showing!

Nailed em', Ant!

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

Not to imply that pulling a trigger takes courage. But I'm just thinking, realistically a pack of nogs decides they are going to beat him to death. He's alone. He's armed. I don't think he has it in him to make that "decisive" (for want of a better word) decision. He's terrified of big decisions. I think he'd just take the beating and die. Which would be fucked up bc he's fantasized about that exact scenario so many times, but I don't think he could pull it off.

And then lets say he actually did pull the trigger in a completely defensive manner. A Charleston SC or NYC jury would absolutely fry his ass regardless of the details based on who he is as a person.

I wonder if he ever thinks about this-the fact that his fantasy nog-killing scenario is literally impossible. He prob thinks he could pull it off bc he still thinks his 2 million dollar net worth makes him rich and he'll get best Jewish legal team money can buy (if they take payment plans).
He would have a heart attack in any of his fetishized home invasion scenarios