• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luis Gomez was on Tim Dillon and talked about getting trolled by the O&A sub

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I do remember something like that happening but I just assumed my Forums friends were messing with me.
If it is him I don't think he actually attempted to buy it, he just proposed buying it for a few thousand during a LoS episode. The entire sub shat on him for a few weeks for even proposing it, that might be the 'trolling' that he's talking about.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
He offered 5 or 10k for it. I remember him trying to protect it but others have told me it was to shut it down. I don’t remember.
And no one was really fucking with him either. Once in a while someone would type u/PRrattlesnake in the comments and call him a fag, but that's pretty much it. I can't remember any alt-subs being dedicated to him.

I have to imagine his jew partners were working through him on that shit

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
And no one was really fucking with him either. Once in a while someone would type u/PRrattlesnake in the comments and call him a fag, but that's pretty much it. I can't remember any alt-subs being dedicated to him.

I have to imagine his hew partners were working through him on that shit
He’s a dumb Puerto Rican so he could be remembering shit wrong. He used to hop in and make jokes every once in awhile. I remember when the Amy Schumer shit started going down he hopped in there I’m pretty sure.