Luckily for SFWA they aren’t planning any events in Yemen. I wonder why?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
And not to to highjack your thread brothaman but there’s something so satisfying seeing a person who harms a child get theirs like this.

One of my favorites is the Mexican cartel feeding a chomo’s junk to rabid dogs.
1IOLLo3HTMK0M0RW.jpg

Yep its intense. Those Mexicans don't fuck around. The one where some guy gets his legs then arms cut off... Man there's one part where a dude starts slapping him around with his own severed leg... Hardcore.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
If any of these SFWA pedos earn themselves the misfortune of being imprisoned in jail, their fellow inmates are going to get a compilation of whatever lolita shit they like to write about and/or praising their fellow "writers" for writing such.
Pat's gonna be fucked, isn't he?

Ol' Technicality Pat trying to explain that they're a different species that only look like nine year old children to some gigantic tattooed heathen who can directly trace his jail career to being molested at a young age.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Doesn't Yemen also have the lowest age of consent in the world too, so thus guy is pretty f'ed up too.

Looks like it's the worst possible scenario:
In 1999 Yemen’s parliament, citing religious grounds, abolished article 15 of Yemen’s Personal Status Law, which set the minimum age for marriage for boys and girls at 15. Yemen currently has no minimum age for marriage. Boys or girls can be married at any age, but in practice it is girls who are most often married young, often to much older men. The only protection offered under article 15 of the Personal Status Law is the prohibition on sexual intercourse until girls reach puberty. However, as in the case of Reem and others documented by Human Rights Watch illustrates this prohibition in fact does not guarantee protection. Sometimes girls may be forced into sex and subjected to marital rape before puberty.