Love the opester

This has to be the one thing from the entirety of the O&A universe that would cause me the most amount of humiliation if someone I knew watched it and discovered I used to be a fan.

Its not as if it's even funny, just a strange collection of oddballs and weirdos singing karaoke for no apparent reason.

And how fucking tragic that at the age of 50 or whatever, Opie is so uncomfortable in his own skin, that he can't just act goofy and let his guard down, he has to lower his cap over his eyes and do some forced 'wacky' voice that's neither funny or a reference to an in joke or something.

G

This has to be the one thing from the entirety of the O&A universe that would cause me the most amount of humiliation if someone I knew watched it and discovered I used to be a fan.

Its not as if it's even funny, just a strange collection of oddballs and weirdos singing karaoke for no apparent reason.

And how fucking tragic that at the age of 50 or whatever, Opie is so uncomfortable in his on skin, that he can't just act goofy and let his guard down, he has to lower his cap over his eyes and do some forced 'wacky' voice that's neither funny or a reference to an in joke or something.
Nailed it. It was embarrassing 10 years ago and even worse now.