Louise Mensch (British Taylor Lorenz) deleted her Twitter account last night

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I am optimistic that in a few decades we’ll look back in wonder and confusion at a time when deleting a social media account was worthy of discussion/a notable event in someone’s life. I understand that these “events” are consequences of bigger trends but it still seems outrageously myopic.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
wasnt her husband connected to that literal baby raper from Lost Prophets too?

“He was the lead vocalist, and lyricist of the rock band Lostprophets. In 2013, he was sentenced to 29 years of imprisonment for multiple sexual offences, including the sexual assault of young children and babies”

Pretty sick rabbit hole I dug into just a small amount. Guy is a vile fuck used to groom underage groupies or groupies with kids. Would have kids with or encourage them to have kids and send him pic and videos of them molesting their babies, when he wasn't in town to rape the kids himself. One of his passwords or usernames was IRAPEBABIES69 (funny ricks is boners1). He would have them do oral and finger their son's asshole youngest one was 9 months old.

Of course these sick fucks are part of or associate with Patrick S Tomlinson-Robinson in some way.

I think Lynn is a high up pedo or abuser just look into Nicky's dad [email protected] lots of problems in the Lynn family. Nicky's dad his favorite hobby was spending time with boy scout, but he had two daughters?:fighter_sm:

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Where did you get this info about Niki’s father?
Idk about the boyscouts bit since its been a while but here's a TLDR on Niki's dad:

1) Didn’t work. Was a Mr Mom while Lynne was the breadwinner.

2) Used the handle "MrChuckles69." Both hilarious and true.

3) Never met Rick. Safe to assume he would hate this fat nothing ruining his first, worst daughter's life by marriying him.

4) Got his shit pushed in on his online obit. I'm so sorry Robinson Fam

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Idk about the boyscouts bit since its been a while but here's a TLDR on Niki's dad:

3) Never met Rick. Safe to assume he would hate this fat nothing ruining his first, worst daughter's life by marriying him.

For some reason #4 made me chuckle like a hyena.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

I would assume he met Patrick. Pat and Niki met in 2011 or so, and he died in 2015. And yes he's the wheelchair guy in the Xmas picture that Pat was cut out of.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint

The most telling part is his pictures, he is more flamboyant than big titty rick, and same body frame and looks creepier than Pedo Paul Weimer.

The boy scouts came from one of his close friends that left a huge message on his obit before we even knew about this fucking chester said "In his spare time he would love to and always volunteered with the boy scouts."

The dead give away is he has the look just look at any of his pics.

Thank you. Who was the wheelchair-bound guy in the holiday card they cut Pat out of? Lynne remarried?

He did meet Rick that is when NFL Rick was born and he became a die hard packers fan because [email protected] was a big fan. Of course the little weasel Rick started to copy.

Last edited: