Louis CK's new movie "Fourth of July" is so bad I couldn't get through the trailer

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
No, fuck that movie. Louie got lost up his own asshole. Faggot Jay Mohr was 100% right about him when he was on the show with Gervais back in the day. Honestly, every single comedian I even remotely liked has let me down. I have zero respect for stand-up anymore. The premise of some dude telling prerehearsed stories to try and be funny is so fucking cringey. The forums are the only thing I find funny anymore.

RobertMewler

No, fuck that movie. Louie got lost up his own asshole. Faggot Jay Mohr was 100% right about him when he was on the show with Gervais back in the day. Honestly, every single comedian I even remotely liked has let me down. I have zero respect for stand-up anymore. The premise of some dude telling prerehearsed stories to try and be funny is so fucking cringey. The forums are the only thing I find funny anymore.
Except for Norm and Colin though, eh? Colin at least tries to educate with his humorism. Everything else I agree with.

The premise of some dude telling prerehearsed stories to try and be funny is so fucking cringey.

It's a hayseed form of entertainment that used to be frowned upon by sophisticated people in the good old days. Some shit-stinking idiot would go to the local drinking hub and tell made up local stories ("I went to Johnson's barn today"), and all the rubes would holee shit and slap their knees in unison. Somehow this tradition has evolved to where a whole bunch of these charlatans now consider themselves 'artists'.