• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis cancelled AGAIN

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
unknown-113.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Weird how his upcoming European tour doesn't include any English speaking countries.

Probably because western and northern Europe is full of absolute fags who think jerking off into plants is exponentially worse than a Somalian raping your daughter.

There are still a few countries keepin' it real like Italy or Ireland but England and Germany out-fag them all.

Forum Clout
I Love You, Daddy made him irredeemable to me.
Yeah, I mean let's face it, if Masturbationgate never happens, we'd all despise Louie by now, as he was already descending into that weird "I have daughters now" shtick and becoming more and more pretentious by the hour. I saw part of that movie online and what a steaming pile of Woody Allen dick-suck that was. It was somewhat Breuer-like how he slid into that unfunny "family guy" thing.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Probably because western and northern Europe is full of absolute fags who think jerking off into plants is exponentially worse than a Somalian raping your daughter.

There are still a few countries keepin' it real like Italy or Ireland but England and Germany out-fag them all.

Ireland is pozzed as fuck dude, the ROI fought to kick the British out and then invited loads of niggers in. Which is like refusing to eat a lump of shit, and then eating two lumps of your own volition.